BY CITRUS MAGIC

Citrus Magic® Peppermint Twist Solid Air Freshener.
Refresh your home with the scent of peppermint with a twist of vanilla! see more...

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Monticello, AR
I love peppermint scented everything so I really wanted to order these when I saw them but I saw so many negative reviews. I decided to order them anyway and see for myself and I'm really glad I did. The main complaint I found on these was that the smell didn't last long enough or couldn't be detected at all. I've found that this is true if you sit the freshener in a large open space. I live in a small apartment though so I was able to enjoy the storm peppermint smell. I put one in my bathroom and the smell was extremely strong for weeks. I love these and will buy them again. Since these are made with real peppermint oil they also repel spiders so these would be good for a basement or closet as well.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert
Thought it was ok was not all of that,didn't seem to work much better than products that had chemicals8
shaquandawai d.
shaquandawai d.
Dose it work an where can i but it from