BY CITRUS MAGIC

Naturally Absorbs Odors! Fresh Linen Scent! Pure Linen™ Ideal for: Basements Closets Pet Areas Cars/RV s Smoke Mold Mildew Long Lasting Dual Action: Fresh Linen Scent Freshens Air Activated Charcoal Absorbs Odors! Pure Linen™ Solid Air Freshener magically absorbs bad odors and freshens the air...Naturally! Using a unique formula that utilizes activated charcoal, Pure Linen quickly absorbs foul odors, and freshens the air with a fresh linen scent! Ideal for odors caused by pets, garbage, smoke, mildew, dampness, chemicals, paint fumes, etc. Pure Linens will absorb odors in 350 sq. ft. areas for 6-8 weeks. For larger areas, like basements, use several units evenly spaced. For increased effectives, place near circulating air source. Scientific Certification Systems Biodegradable Breaks down into CO2, minerals and water. Questions or Comments citrusmagic see more...

Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert
I had never heard of this product prior to buying, works suprisingly well. Great for use in the damp basement.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I swear by this product ,but simply love it for also being a all natural . This product is powered off mother nature . Containing fresh citrus oils it eliminates tough odors naturally . You need only spray a little , as a little really does go a very very long way . This is extremely long lasting and very effective at eliminating those tough odors such as pets , mold and mildew . I put my sworn word on it that it WILL NOT MASK ODORS , but actually eliminate them . The Citrus in to also provides natural antibacterial properties as well and is safe around a home that has pets and children
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I'm not a big fan of citrus scents but this one is not too bad. It actually works to eliminate odor. Not one of those that just covers over bad smells.
Heather B.
I love the scent but it will leave a little film on tables or other hard surfaces. I'm guessing from the oils?
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
Smell is fresh like citrus. Good if you are trying to cover up an odor. I used to keep this in my car to freshen up the smell my old car sometimes gets. Doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
TISHA D.
Awwww the best scent ever but it hard to find in the store and when i do find it i rack up on it i just love this scent
Hope H.
My family has used this since I was a child ! Was great for covering up the cigarette smell in my grandmothers car!
Elizabeth W.
Deltona, FL
My mom uses this in her car. It always smells sooo good. I'm going to pick up a bottle for myself.
Aurora M.
I bought this for my car cause I love fresh scents which was good but it is very strong so once in a while I had to close it because it was over whelming but its a good product.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
I tried these once I really didn't notice a big difference. The smell so so maybe better in small aeeas
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Does this work better in a large area or small?
Sara L.
I've not seen this product around so where would be a good place to buy it?