BY CITRUS MAGIC

Naturally Absorbs Odors! Fresh Linen Scent! Pure Linen™ Ideal for: Basements Closets Pet Areas Cars/RV s Smoke Mold Mildew Long Lasting Dual Action: Fresh Linen Scent Freshens Air Activated Charcoal Absorbs Odors! Pure Linen™ Solid Air Freshener magically absorbs bad odors and freshens the air...Naturally! Using a unique formula that utilizes activated charcoal, Pure Linen quickly absorbs foul odors, and freshens the air with a fresh linen scent! Ideal for odors caused by pets, garbage, smoke, mildew, dampness, chemicals, paint fumes, etc. Pure Linens will absorb odors in 350 sq. ft. areas for 6-8 weeks. For larger areas, like basements, use several units evenly spaced. For increased effectives, place near circulating air source. Scientific Certification Systems Biodegradable Breaks down into CO2, minerals and water. Questions or Comments citrusmagic see more...

Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I've used this for years because it is one of the only air fresheners I've found that isn't areosoal and isn't full of weird chemicals that I don't want to be breathing.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
I like this product alot. I think it does a good job covering unpleasant smells. I am a real big fan of the orangey citrus scent
Amanda H.
Vista
This is one of the best, if not THE best, air fresheners out there! It smells like oranges and can mask any smell!
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert
I had never heard of this product prior to buying, works suprisingly well. Great for use in the damp basement.
Gabby N.
Review for: Pet Solid Odor Absorber- Shelf Tray 6 Unit 8 oz lb lb
I had bought this product a while back. And I actually liked it . it smells good .the smell stays for a while
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I swear by this product ,but simply love it for also being a all natural . This product is powered off mother nature . Containing fresh citrus oils it eliminates tough odors naturally . You need only spray a little , as a little really does go a very very long way . This is extremely long lasting and very effective at eliminating those tough odors such as pets , mold and mildew . I put my sworn word on it that it WILL NOT MASK ODORS , but actually eliminate them . The Citrus in to also provides natural antibacterial properties as well and is safe around a home that has pets and children
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I'm not a big fan of citrus scents but this one is not too bad. It actually works to eliminate odor. Not one of those that just covers over bad smells.
Heather B.
I love the scent but it will leave a little film on tables or other hard surfaces. I'm guessing from the oils?
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
Smell is fresh like citrus. Good if you are trying to cover up an odor. I used to keep this in my car to freshen up the smell my old car sometimes gets. Doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Elizabeth W.
Deltona, FL
My mom uses this in her car. It always smells sooo good. I'm going to pick up a bottle for myself.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Does this work better in a large area or small?
Sara L.
I've not seen this product around so where would be a good place to buy it?