BY CITRUS MAGIC #46 in Litter Boxes

Citrus Magic® Light Citrus Scent Pet Litter Box Odor Eliminator.
Natural.
Works better than baking soda.
Great for multiple cat use. see more...

Angela S.
Depew, NY
My go to litter box deodorizer. It has a pleasant citrus smell. I use when scooping out the litter box in between full litter changes.
Lindsey S.
Iowa City, IA
I have one cat that I keep in my apartment, this stuff keeps the odor of litterbox from stinking up my whole apartment, but it doesn't last very long.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I foster a lot of kittens so the litter boxes can be hard to keep up with - this stuff helps a little but it doesn't last very long, maybe 2 days or so before you need to use more.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
If you don't mind the smell of citrus then this will be a great product. Helps keep the smell down and my cat seems to enjoy the smell.I think..lol
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
Nice pleasant sent. The price is good, but I do find you have to use it more often than other deodorizers.
Janina C.
Pet Lover Expert
This is my litter box deodorizer of choice. My aunt recommended this to me and it was a great choice. I feel price wise is great (I use my after every scoop and I still have plenty left) and the smell is just wonderful and pleasant. I've got mine at walmart for VERY cheap. I would definitely recommend all cat owners to give this product a try.
dalia a.
sydney
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I'm curious if anyone has used these and also tried the 'cube' version of this product and knows which lasts longer?
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
How long does this take to make a noticeable difference? We have 2 cats & the smell isn't incredibly overpowering, but it is still more noticeable than we want in the house. And how much product should we use?