Citrus Magic Odor Eliminating Air Freshener Fresh Orange uploaded by Dianna N.Citrus Magic Odor Eliminating Air Freshener Fresh Orange uploaded by Brittany A.

BY CITRUS MAGIC

Citrus Magic® Fresh Orange Natural Odor Eliminating Air Freshener.

Lasts 4x longer*.

Made with organic citrus oil.

Non-aerosol. see more...

Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Literally the B E S T odor eliminating spray I have ever used. This might be TMI but it replaces the smell of aalll dumps in a matter of seconds. I won’t even say it masks the smell of dumps, like you literally cannot even tell you went #2 after spraying this. Most bathroom sprays leave an odor of poop mixed with something floral, this spray leaves just a smell of fresh oranges
Carrie H.
Traverse City
It is literally the BEST! It doesn’t irritate my throat when I breathe it in. It’s not a fragrance, but a very strong scent of pure oranges. 🍊 love it!!!!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff smells like oranges and only contains natural citrus oils, so you don’t have to worry about toxic chemical fragrances. It works well to clean the air and get rid of smells.
Dani B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A little goes a long long long way!! One sprtiz and my entire house smells like fresh oranges. I keep this in my bathroom always.
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
I like this. It brings back memories. It does cover up the odors. I love the citrus smell.
Angie G.
Garrett, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is great it smells so good and this product can be sprayed any where and it takes cigarette smell away I would recommend this product
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
This product brings back nostalgic memories from my child hood. My mom would spray it in the house, the car, the bathroom; literally everywhere. I absolutely love the citrus smell. It brightens up your day & automatically puts you in s great mood!
Rachel C.
This is a good brand on scent freshener. It is nice for a car or garage or stuff like that. Can be really overpowering and strong. Affordable though!
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great scent to freshen the house. Long lasting and affordable. Good size and lasts long.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Best air freshener! Nice citrus, orange smell covers odors, doesn't just mix. Better than febreeze !
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
Does this leave a harsh Oder?

Amazon