Citrus Magic Odor Eliminating Air Freshener Fresh Orange uploaded by Dianna N.Citrus Magic Odor Eliminating Air Freshener Fresh Orange uploaded by Brittany A.

BY CITRUS MAGIC

Citrus Magic® Fresh Orange Natural Odor Eliminating Air Freshener.

Lasts 4x longer*.

Made with organic citrus oil.

Non-aerosol. see more...

Citrus Magic Odor Eliminating Air Freshener Fresh Orange

Start your review of Citrus Magic Odor Eliminating Air Freshener Fresh Orange!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great scent to freshen the house. Long lasting and affordable. Good size and lasts long.
Omayra G.
Hamden, CT
I love these ! They smell exactly like citrus, like someone literally peeling an orange. Used them in my bathroom only tho
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
I like this. It brings back memories. It does cover up the odors. I love the citrus smell.
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Literally the B E S T odor eliminating spray I have ever used. This might be TMI but it replaces the smell of aalll dumps in a matter of seconds. I won’t even say it masks the smell of dumps, like you literally cannot even tell you went #2 after spraying this. Most bathroom sprays leave an odor of poop mixed with something floral, this spray leaves just a smell of fresh oranges
Carrie H.
Traverse City
It is literally the BEST! It doesn’t irritate my throat when I breathe it in. It’s not a fragrance, but a very strong scent of pure oranges. 🍊 love it!!!!
Juniris D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It is really a good product, it works great so u don't have to spray a lot of it to clean, and it smell good too.
Dani B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A little goes a long long long way!! One sprtiz and my entire house smells like fresh oranges. I keep this in my bathroom always.
kelly o.
Moores hill, IN
This is amazing. Cleans the air and you can actually spray it on stickers and anything to get the adhesive off of glass and furniture!
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this product, I've been searching for this again for MONTHS now. Imagine being a child and standing next to your grandmother while she hand picks oranges from her orchard in the backyard. As the orange blossoms are blown by the breeze, and the zest of the oranges releases with a squeeze, everything smells fresh and delicious. That's the smell of Citrus Magic.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff smells great and doesn't dissipate too much. It really helps to eliminate the odors.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
Does this leave a harsh Oder?

Amazon