BY CITRUS MAGIC

Citrus Magic® Fresh Orange Natural Odor Eliminating Air Freshener.

Lasts 4x longer*.

Made with organic citrus oil.

Non-aerosol. see more...

Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
This product brings back nostalgic memories from my child hood. My mom would spray it in the house, the car, the bathroom; literally everywhere. I absolutely love the citrus smell. It brightens up your day & automatically puts you in s great mood!
Shannon S.
Muscatine, IA
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I put it in my car to get rid of the cigarette smell, and I was blown away by how well it worked! Obviously my car smelled like oranges for a couple days, but after that, just nice, clean smell. Very impressed! I was given this product by Influester for my honest review.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this product, I've been searching for this again for MONTHS now. Imagine being a child and standing next to your grandmother while she hand picks oranges from her orchard in the backyard. As the orange blossoms are blown by the breeze, and the zest of the oranges releases with a squeeze, everything smells fresh and delicious. That's the smell of Citrus Magic.
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
This works great and smells amazing. I use it in my car and in the house. Has a nice citrus scent. Affordable and highly recommend. I keep a can in my bathroom as well. My husband also enjoys having the around and uses it in our shed.
Rachel C.
This is a good brand on scent freshener. It is nice for a car or garage or stuff like that. Can be really overpowering and strong. Affordable though!
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is great it smells so good and this product can be sprayed any where and it takes cigarette smell away I would recommend this product
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is amazing. Cleans the air and you can actually spray it on stickers and anything to get the adhesive off of glass and furniture!
Gloria M.
Finally!! A scent that is pleasantly strong and eliminated the odor I try to get rid of. The restroom is always nice and fresh now
Dani B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A little goes a long long long way!! One sprtiz and my entire house smells like fresh oranges. I keep this in my bathroom always.
omayra g.
HAMDEN, CT
I love these ! They smell exactly like citrus, like someone literally peeling an orange. Used them in my bathroom only tho
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
Does this leave a harsh Oder?
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where is your favorite place to use this?