BY CITRUS MAGIC

Clearly Natural Orange Liquid Soap is enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and vegetable-derived glycerine, a natural humectant that draws moisture to nourish and refresh your skin. It leaves your hands feeling smooth and soft. Open your senses with our fresh orange scent. No Artificial Ingredients No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Cruelty-FreeHypo-Allergenic No Sodium laureth Sulfate (SLES) BiodegradableSoap Saves Lives! By purchasing this product, you help Clean the World donate soap to stop the spread of preventable diseases around the globe. see more...

Leeannjua S.
Oakland, CA
I LOVE this hand soap!! I love the Citrus Magic product line in general, but I really like the natural smelling, non-drying, and clean feel I get after using this. I'm a Nurse, so used to washing my hands a ton and the effectiveness of the soap I use matters a lot to me. I definitely would recommend this to everyone!
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL
I love the natural smell of this product. Such a nice hand soap and it locks in moisture