BY CITRUS MAGIC

Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Citrus magic Hand sanitieing motion is a must have.the smell is delightful.I like keeping my hands clean and this foes the trick.I keep on e in my purse and of course in the car.works magic especially when you have s unexpected emergency
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I was really excited when i saw that citrus magic extended their brand and product line to include hand sanitizer and cleaning products! Love the smell of this hand sanitizer.
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
I love Citrus Magic products! Especially their air fresheners. I really like this product, too, as it has the refreshing fragrance reminiscent of the air fresheners.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
This is so convenient! I carry it around with me everywhere and comes in handy so often. The smell is amazing and it's super moisturizing
Sam S.
Tarentum, PA
Makes my hands feel so nice and clean, I carry this wherever I go and it never disappoints !
Raquel H.
Highland, CA
I love the smell!! and the price point is perfect!! It wasn't sticky either!