BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

Need a little help staying feeling sharp and energized? Leave grogginess behind with a Citrus Lime 5-hour ENREGY® shot. Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, and it lasts for hours. Plus, it has zero sugar – so no sugar crash. Citrus Lime 5-hour ENERGY® helps fight that 2:30 feeling®, getting you back to 100 percent – fast.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as eight ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

• Does this stuff actually work? And does it taste good? 1 Answers
  • Does this drink make you feel jittery after taking it or ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor H.
i give this one three stars because it tastes so bad. like you need a chaser bad. but listen; when i tell you, you will get all the energy. you sure will. but you definitely crash after five hours.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I like this flavor better than the "original". I do not get the crash and jitters on this Energy Shot. It is economical and I like the flavor. I have used this product several times. It is short sweet and to the point. I would definitely suggest this product and take it again.
Dena H.
I am not a very big fan of this product, I really feel that there are more effective energy drinks. My boyfriend swears by this when he's dragging but in my opinion it doesn't taste good and is unpleasant to drink.
Dalia C.
I'm like this product because I feel my energy increased immediately, the flavor it's good, I'm compare with the concentrated liquid vitamins from GNC, definitely this meet my expectations. I'm will buy again for sure
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
These do work pretty well. They have a strong citrus flavor but it is a long lasting energy you get from these. I also don't "crash" from them or feel sick like with some other energy drinks.
Bryan W.
Strongsville, OH
I am a Huge Fan of 5 Hour Energy because it Keeps you Energized and a Great Pick me up, but it does not Give you the Huge Drop Off after Wearing Off like other Energy Drinks Do!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Although this product does have the aftertaste of old batteries, it does exactly what it says it will.  There were a little bit of jitters with it, but it kept me awake after a 32 hour trip with no sleep followed by a full day of work.  Not something I will use every day, but something I will use when needed.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I really like the way this gives me a pick up in the middle of a 12 hour shift. Unlike, other brands there is crash afterwards. I love the different flavors, they really taste great, the really nice size f them makes it easy to pop them in my pocket and pull it when needed! I would recommend this product
Sarah F.
Birmingham, AL
I was SUPER skeptical about an energy shot before trying this! It's cheap, readily available, and this flavor isn't half bad! I tried it on a 9 hour roadtrip when I was feeling tired half-way through and was not disappointed. It gave me a boost without a crash! 10/10 would purchase again!
Jane C.
Washington, DC
This energy drink has a sour flavor that is kind of like candy. It is also energizing and will definitely give you a  boost that lasts at least 5 hours. I would not recommend this as a daily habit, but when you don't have time to make coffee, it's a great alternative.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this drink make you feel jittery after taking it or does it just kicked in really fast and did Anyone noticed any side effects
Bethany T.
Does this stuff actually work? And does it taste good?