BY 5-HOUR ENERGY #93 in Energy Drinks

Need a little help staying feeling sharp and energized? Leave grogginess behind with a Citrus Lime 5-hour ENREGY® shot. Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, and it lasts for hours. Plus, it has zero sugar – so no sugar crash. Citrus Lime 5-hour ENERGY® helps fight that 2:30 feeling®, getting you back to 100 percent – fast.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as eight ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

• Does this stuff actually work? And does it taste good? 1 Answers
  • Does this drink make you feel jittery after taking it or ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Remember as a child having flavored medicine? That is how most 5 hour energies taste. This citrus flavored one is not nearly as bad. Yes, extremely sugary, but you can still get it down without gagging. As a tiny person, I prefer to only take half of these at a time. Yes they definitely work and will surely be followed by the caffeine buzz. I’d recommend these as they are small but potent and easy to find.
Taylor H.
i give this one three stars because it tastes so bad. like you need a chaser bad. but listen; when i tell you, you will get all the energy. you sure will. but you definitely crash after five hours.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I went on a vacation to Disney World and wasn't getting a lot of sleep in the evenings and getting up very early to go to the parks. I bought a pack of these for the trip and chugged them each morning and wasn't completely dragging the entire time. I did start to feel sluggish later in the day but there was no immediate crash like with most energy drinks
Bryan W.
Strongsville, OH
I am a Huge Fan of 5 Hour Energy because it Keeps you Energized and a Great Pick me up, but it does not Give you the Huge Drop Off after Wearing Off like other Energy Drinks Do!
Jane C.
Washington, DC
This energy drink has a sour flavor that is kind of like candy. It is also energizing and will definitely give you a  boost that lasts at least 5 hours. I would not recommend this as a daily habit, but when you don't have time to make coffee, it's a great alternative.
Shyla A.
Winnipeg , MB
I didn't notice much of anything from using this energy shot. I was still just as tired and lacking energy as before drinking it. It tasted weird, and left a nasty taste in my mouth for quite awhile also.. I don't recommend this product at all. Waste of money
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I like this flavor better than the "original". I do not get the crash and jitters on this Energy Shot. It is economical and I like the flavor. I have used this product several times. It is short sweet and to the point. I would definitely suggest this product and take it again.
Dena H.
I am not a very big fan of this product, I really feel that there are more effective energy drinks. My boyfriend swears by this when he's dragging but in my opinion it doesn't taste good and is unpleasant to drink.
Dalia C.
I'm like this product because I feel my energy increased immediately, the flavor it's good, I'm compare with the concentrated liquid vitamins from GNC, definitely this meet my expectations. I'm will buy again for sure
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Very useful for when you're feeling tired the flavor isn't as good but the quality is great does what it says helps keep you active not for long but gets the job done would definitely recommend it love it
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this drink make you feel jittery after taking it or does it just kicked in really fast and did Anyone noticed any side effects
Bethany T.
Does this stuff actually work? And does it taste good?