BY CITRUS II

Citrus II All Natural Lemon Air Freshener Non-Aerosol see more...

Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This covered up the smell of dog poo with a nasty lemon smell. It smelled of rotten lemons. I should have left it smelling like the dog poo. I hated this. I ordered it online and the shipping was expensive. I do NOT recommend. It sucked.
Alicia H.
I usually always keep the citrus line in my house somewhere. Bathroom or linen closet it's always ready and close by, gives your house a great fresh smell and eliminated odors great!!
Josie H.
Portland, OR
This is yummy! Lemon is a great clean scent, I sometimes spray it on me as perfume after spraying the garbage. It lasts long and is healthy to inhale!
Allie B.
Counce, TN
If you like the smell if lemons, and I mean a STRONG lemon smell, then you'll like it but its not for everyone
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
O cheiro é muito forte, acho que não deve fazer bem nem para o próprio cachorro. O que é bom e funciona em uma coisa é prejudicial em outra.
sana b.
it's an ok ok type freshner not so much good it gives u lemony freshner which is so usual in other products but good on dog pee smell
Skylar S.