BY CITRUS II

Citrus II All Natural Lemon Air Freshener Non-Aerosol see more...

Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This covered up the smell of dog poo with a nasty lemon smell. It smelled of rotten lemons. I should have left it smelling like the dog poo. I hated this. I ordered it online and the shipping was expensive. I do NOT recommend. It sucked.
Alicia H.
I usually always keep the citrus line in my house somewhere. Bathroom or linen closet it's always ready and close by, gives your house a great fresh smell and eliminated odors great!!
Josie H.
Portland, OR
This is yummy! Lemon is a great clean scent, I sometimes spray it on me as perfume after spraying the garbage. It lasts long and is healthy to inhale!
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you like the smell if lemons, and I mean a STRONG lemon smell, then you'll like it but its not for everyone
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
O cheiro é muito forte, acho que não deve fazer bem nem para o próprio cachorro. O que é bom e funciona em uma coisa é prejudicial em outra.
sana b.
it's an ok ok type freshner not so much good it gives u lemony freshner which is so usual in other products but good on dog pee smell
Skylar S.