HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsLove Beauty And Planet
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement

citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement

Get shiny hair and glowing skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Vegan Hair and Skin Citrus Flavored Dietary Supplement.

Estan buenas para tratarlas?
Is this a good product ? Can you tell me more???????
What are the nutrition facts?
Start your review of citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Misty B.
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement I love these hair and skin supplements. They are in a Cyrus flavored gummy form. They are a good value. They taste pleasant. I would purchase again.
Josephine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I dyed my hair a couple weeks ago and started taking these gummies about a week and a half ago and my roots are already growing out. My hair generally grows at a pretty normal rate but saw a huge difference when I started taking these. I would definitely recommend if you're trying to grow your hair out.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Skylar H.
This is my first time trying a Love and Beauty Planet product and I’m thankful for the complimentary VoxBox to try for testing purposes! I will say I love the gummy vitamins they smell soo good and the taste is really good to and they’re pretty soft vitamins! I really wish that they used a different cap perhaps? It’s just extra hard to open which hurt my hands when opening! I’m curious to see how my hair and skin will start too look it will take some time but I can’t wait I’ve been looking for a really good vitamin! Thank you Influenster and Love Beauty and Planet!
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Kelsey C.
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Kelsey C.
I truly cannot wait to see all the amazing benefits to come from taking these delicious citrus flavored vegan vitamin gummies by ;Love Beauty And Planet Citrus Crush Gummy Vitamins For Healthy Hair & Glowing Skin!! It’s hard to only eat just two a day.
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Geriann C.
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Geriann C.
I have always loved the idea of taking vitamins for my hair and skin, but if they aren’t gummy, I just can’t do it. Being Muslim, lots of gummies are made with gelatin, which contains pork. These are 100% vegan! I was super excited to receive these complimentary from influenster because not only do they work so well, they taste so good. Not that nasty after taste of fake citrus on some gummies. These are 10/10! ✨
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
I have been looking for a supplement for my skin. I tried a few things but nothing was giving me what I needed. I received these vitamins from infuenster to try out. I really like the taste. Not bad like other supplements. I texture is like any other gummy. I really like the shape. Its a cute heart shape which makes it more fun to take. I haven't noticed a difference in hair growth but it's only been two weeks. I can't wait to see the results.
Suzette F.
N Las Vegas, NV
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Suzette F.
I love the flavor and the way they taste amazing product overall I would highly recommend it to anyone I know
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Caitlin C.
I was so happy to receive these because I love taking vitamins that are gummies instead of pills. These taste amazing and are vegan and gluten free which is a great bonus! I’m looking forward to seeing the results with continued use!
ashley H.
OREGON
i really love the taste of these gummies, and the brand is very environmentally friendly as well. beware though, these gummies work very very well. you’ll have hair growth all around!
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Serena Y.
citrus crush vegan hair & skin dietary supplement uploaded by Serena Y.
I love the taste and texture of these Love beauty and Planet Citrus Crush Vegan hair and skin dietary supplement. They are way better then I expected, and I love all the benefits that come long with it. So excited for all the results as I eat these and see the changes.