Citrucel Methylcellulose Fiber Therapy Caplets uploaded by Dina S.

BY CITRUCEL

The only fiber for regularity that won t cause excess gas.*. With smartfiber. 100% non-allergenic. Gentle and gluten-free. Easy flip top cap *Based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary. see more...

Dina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My doctor recommended these to me, and they really do work. I like that there are no stomach cramps or nausea. I take 2 caplets one to two times a day, but at least 2 hours after I take my medicine. Just make sure to drink lots of water.
Jenni S.
I've had to take this after surgeries and wow does it help! So much better to be regular after dealing with painkillers or Anastasia in a hospital. I usually take with juice or water and I do recommend it to others. Other brands haven't worked as well for me.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was recommend these by family doctor and boy did they work. I have never tried any fiber help product but these seem to do the trick for me. It's gentle and has a good tasse too.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I used this after my gastric bypass surgery it was easy on my stomach no issues I liked it .