Citrucel Fiber Supplement Caplets-100 ct.

by Citrucel

Fiber therapy for regularity. With Smartfiber. The only fiber for regularity that won t cause excess gas (). Better value per dose than leading competition. Each caplet contains: calcium 10 mg.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Citrucel Fiber Supplement Caplets-100 ct.!
Madison Z.
I discovered I had an egg allergy and to aid my digestion and realigning my digestive system I took this. It worked wonders and didn't have any weird side effects. I got it at my grocery store and I'm am thankful for an aligned digestive system.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Love th st these come in a tablet form because I hate dealing with the powder and mixing it. I was skipping it a lot because I didn't have time. But I can take 2 of these in the morning and 2 at night with some water and be good to go.
irene M.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Having tried several different brands of fiber, I can safely say that Citrucel caplets are the best available on the market. It's the only brand that works for me. I'm not too sure why, but it does. In addition to having loads energy and being truly regular..
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Great way to get your fiber and love that it now comes in a pill form for those of us that do not like drinking the power form in liquid
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Citrucel Fiber Supplement Caplets are a great way to get extra fiber into your diet. I don't like the powder type fiber supplements so the caplet form works perfectly for me. The other bonus is that these caplets don't cause you to have that gassy bloated feeling.
Kristina S.
Quincy, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really cool when you take them as they can help bulk but keep your stool soft. Obviously you have to consult with your doctor before you take them. Well they are not for everyone the people that they do help they help dramatically.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
These caplets are a super convenient way to get extra fiber into the diet. I have had bad stomach issues in the past, and I like this product because it's safe to take longterm. Also doesn't cause gas.
Teresa B.
They were ok for fiber they didn't work the best however not the worst either they had a bad kind of taste I have had other fiber capsules that have worked better
Christa V.
The Colony, TX
I was referred by my GI doctor to use this product. This really helps me with my IBS. I find that if I take this every other month and replace it with another brand that it works better and my body doesn't get immune to it.
adriana M.
Duarte, CA
I recommend it it helps a lot and is great product. And a great price i love it is useful and great product good for every morning use

Looking for your answer?