BY CITROEN

Citroen
  • "One of the best car Brand i have tried, specially the DS series are very design oriented my favorite is the DS5, such a nice design and concept..!" in 1 review
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We bought a Citroen in Europe and it lasted quite a while. It's still going actually. Definitely not meant for road trips but it's a decent urban car. They're usually smaller so they're meant for small Euro cities with tight parking.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
#Citroen is a solid car. It's great when you are traveling in Europe because they are small, so parking is not as much of an issue as it would be with other cars. The newest models have great technology in them, like bluetooth so you can listen to music from your phone. Comfortable and safe.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had the chance to drive an all-wheel drive Citroen car in Iceland last spring, it was a nice roomy hatchback and i was very impressed (granted that we had studded tires) how it handled in glare ice, felt really safe and the car performed well. Totally recommended!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Amazing and soo nice vehicle, it is soo comfy and has such a great quality, the design is brilliant.
Although it is a little bit pricey, I really liked it
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Amazing and fun vehicle! We rented one while on vacation in Paris and it was comfortable, great gas mileage, and fit the 4 of us wonderfully.
Ellie V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
When I was in France over the summer we rented this type of car, and it was rented at a fair price and it took us far!
Ammeta H.
Not too much of a fan of this car brand but i heard good reviews about them so try it out
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
My mom owns a c4 and I borrow it sometimes simply because I LOVE driving it. It is without a doubt the most comfortable car EVER to drive! And the breaks are so sensitive you barely have to touch them to stop completely very fast! And that's a very good thing if you ever get yourself into a situation that can end very badly!
My mom drives up to 80 km a day and she only fills it up with gas once a month!
Julia M.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
When I was on vacation in Toronto the friend I was living with had a neighbour who works for the company who makes these cars, we got to go for a test ride one day, and the cars are amazing! such a smooth ride, and the electric design is brilliant. Very nice. Bit pricey but worth it if you're in that budget range for a new car!
Gabby E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where is this car compANY
Becky J.
Is this an American company?