Citre Shine Shine Miracle Highly Laminating Conditioner By Schwarzkopf 13.5 Oz (6 Pack) uploaded by VANESA M.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Citre Shine Shine Miracle Highly Laminating Conditioner helps repair dry and damaged hair. Specially formulated to hydrate, smooth, and restore, Citre Shine Shine Miracle Highly Laminating Conditioner leaves hair renewed with radiance. see more...

Giovani M.
Giovani M.
This conditioner is really hard to find in stores, glad to find it here on Amazon! This one adds so much shine, it is a real family favorite. I find that spray on shine enhancers make our hair a little sticky and hard to manage. This one gives you softly conditioned hair, with more shine than any of those sprays- and we have tried a lot of them! I like a little more conditioning on my hair than this one offers, so I use a super moisturizing conditioner and then put this one on. It makes all the difference on my dry, curly hair. My daughters have straight hair that is not as dry as mine, and this product offers just enough conditioning. Their hair looks so glossy- they don't use anything else, just this conditioner followed by air drying their hair. Gorgeous.
Pedro F.
Pedro F.
Not too bad. i like the Thicker fuller Hair shampoo and conditioner the best. I did not see any difference.
Bárbara S.
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
Personally I love Schwarzkopf gives luminosity, shine and strength to hair, the products are excellent.
Nadyne W.
Nadyne W.
Chester, VA
Love this! It's no easy to find anymore though. I think maybe only Right Aid still carries it.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Rogers, AR
I have naturally curly and frizzy hair and this stuff is a miracle. Whether I wear my hair curly or straighten it this product tames the frizz and keeps my hair shiny and healthy.
Briten D.
Briten D.
Escondido, CA
My hair has never felt better after a shower! LOVE it! My hair felt light and beautiful. I noticed more shine and a healthy glow. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! The smell, the feel, and how shiny it makes my hair! My hair has become very lackluster with age and this conditioner brings the shine and life right back to it.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Always loved Citre Shine, the scent is so awesome and the products take care of any dullness or frizz that my hair may have. Great products that I'd recommend to anyone looking for great scent, anti-frizz, and shine also. Works amazing on my hair!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Pittsfield, MA
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft, and manageable. I always have a bottle (or two) at hand. I would buy this if you have frizzy hair. Has worked wonders on my unruly hair!
Marianna V.
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Realmente realza el brillo de tu cabello pero no es mi producto favorito...