BY SCHWARZKOPF

Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
Love, love this product! It gives a healthy shine to my hair on bad hair days and leaves it feeling soft and manageable!!!
Nikki H.
Fullerton, CA
Really loved this. It really helped get all of the bridesmaids hair on point for the wedding
Justina B.
Farmingdale, NY
After using this item, I noticed my hair was shinier than ever before! I would definitely recommend this product!
Wanda T.
Waterville, ME
Held my style well and kept the frizz to a minimum. A little sticky, but could still comb through.
Berenice R.
San Ysidro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
No me gusto este producto, no sirvio en mi cabello, no fio el peinado.
El olor es agradable.
Mandy T.
Yorktown, Virginia
Great product. Works well without weighing hair down. Does not make hair greasy. Great on all types of hair.
Christine E.
Pleasant View, TN
My hair shines after using this product.. I love it and I definitely will purchase it again
Terri D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love the way my hair smells and looks. It's a happy product and puts me in a good mood!
Megan G.
Trinidad, CO
This product is amazing! The shine is amazing and it smells great I've used other products that didn't smell so great. If I were you I'd use it and you won't be disappointed!
Suma S.
Holt, MI
I used this product a couple of ti,mes when i was visiting a friend and love the results! the product seemed to make my hair feel slightly more greasy but my hair usually tends to be become like that a day after i wash my hair. But for now i am giving it 4 stars.