Citre Shine Shine Miracle Aerosol Shine By Schwarzkopf for Unisex, 4 Ounce uploaded by Vianey A.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Albert Zieg O.
Lake Worth, FL
Great hold without feeling like having a helmet. Light on the hair but good hold for almost all day. As a man we tend to touch our hair so goes away without the white dust that some other products makes
Suma S.
Holt, MI
I used this product a couple of ti,mes when i was visiting a friend and love the results! the product seemed to make my hair feel slightly more greasy but my hair usually tends to be become like that a day after i wash my hair. But for now i am giving it 4 stars.
Megan G.
Trinidad, CO
This product is amazing! The shine is amazing and it smells great I've used other products that didn't smell so great. If I were you I'd use it and you won't be disappointed!
Riley E.
Utica, OH
Love this product! No more frizzy hair and it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I have used this product for 3 months and I recommend it to all my friends . Other products leave my hair stiff and crunchy.
Brittney H.
This is actually my brothers but I use it on the hair around my face/near my part before I braid it so i have something to grab on to and it holds very well.
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
Love, love this product! It gives a healthy shine to my hair on bad hair days and leaves it feeling soft and manageable!!!
Carolina C.
Shines my hair and best of all smells great and easy to use I use when I don't have time to brush my hair works wonders
Justina B.
Farmingdale, NY
After using this item, I noticed my hair was shinier than ever before! I would definitely recommend this product!
Mandy T.
Yorktown, Virginia
Great product. Works well without weighing hair down. Does not make hair greasy. Great on all types of hair.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Really creates a glass shine without making your hair.oily or.flat. really nice product. Smells.good too.