Citrate Magnesium Citrate Of Magnesium Solution Cherry Relieves Constipation - 10 Oz/ Pack, 12 Packs

BY CITRATE MAGNESIUM #7 in Magnesium

Becca R.
Glenolden, PA
Ive used this product a total of 2 times so far, and I would say that it is DEFINITELY effective! It relieves constipation for me, almost immediately. It is not too expensive at all! You can find this product at any drugstore really. I would recommend this to those who are having the same problem as i!
Amanda S.
This product is amazing when you're feeling bloated and need something that works quickly. Extremely effective and saw results within hours. However this is meant to be used occasionally and can dehydrate you if you don't drink enough water with it. Read the directions and you'll be pleased!
Bethany H.
TOLEDO, OH
Iv had to take this stuff a couple times now. and i would recommend the cherry over the lemon flavor any day! make sure you put it on the fridge to make sure its reallly cold before you drink it. i put mine in the freezer to make it cold fast....bad idea, i forgot about it and when i got it out it had chunks...even worse to drink with chunks! but it does work. make sure you stay home for a day or two after you drink this.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
When my grandmother was having problems this is what she preferred to use and it worked wonders especially towards the end with all the medications they had her on. I know she said that the cherry was super sweet to her and she preferred the Lemon Lime but I do not know personally.
Sara E.
I'm going to warn you this stuff works well.... so don't leave your house or have any plans after taking this for the rest of the day! The taste is gross but if you are super bloated take it.
Tina D.
My mom use to give this to me when little I agree the taste is gross but it definitely works. I might have to pick some up due to having surgery recently been having troubles.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
My husband has a bad stomach so we have to get this 1-2 times a month. they work great but be sure you have no plans but to stay at home...lol
Breauna B.
I used this when I was younger. It has a weird taste, but does it's job. I would recommend it..
Marion F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This stuff gets the job done well! Don't make any plans for the day you've been warned lol!!!
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
Thought I was the only one with this problem, but does this make you go like regular sometimes or do you end up having like diarrhea?
Dafranlii B.
This is really good, not in taste but does good for you