Citracal Maximum Plus

Citracal Maximum Plus sugar free coated Calcium Citrate caplets are designed to provide the calcium and vitamin D3 you may not get enough of from the foods you eat each day. Calcium is an essential mineral needed for bone health.* Add Citracal Maximum Plus as part of your daily regimen to support strong bones.* Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption. Citracal Maximum Plus contains a blend of 630 mg of Calcium Citrate, minerals such as zinc, copper and manganese and 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving to help achieve optimal bone health, defy bone aging and reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.† Easily absorbed and gentle on the stomach, Citracal Maximum Plus can be taken with or without food. Citracal is the #1 Doctor and Pharmacist‡ recommended calcium brand. So, whether you’re 19 or 90, talk to your doctor about adding Citracal Maximum Plus to your diet and overall wellness and fitness regimen to help support bone health.* †Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. ‡Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Citracal Maximum Plus!
Franca  P.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After my surgery my Docter recommended these and ever since I have been taking them I feel great
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My doctor recommended it after reviewing my lab result. It showed that my calcium levels were low and i had bone density. It has helped my levels within normal limits now after taking these for few years.
Anna M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I had to drop a star on this one, but it is because of what all calcium supplements do, horrible burps and after taste 🤢 HOWEVER, my blood work has shown that these have made such a huge difference on the amount of calcium I have in my body! I’m grateful for them
Reniten W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think the size of the pill is a bit massive for me. However the pill does not have a strong odor nor does it taste like anything which is preferable. I would recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?