BY CITRACAL

Dietary Supplement A Delicious Way to Help Meet Your Daily Calcium Needs 500 mg of Calcium which helps maintain strong bones* 500 IU Vitamin D3 which helps with calcium absorption Cherry, Orange & Berry flavors Contains no milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy or wheat This product contains Tricalcium Phosphate. ; *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had gastric bypass so I’m on a daily vitamin schedule and I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis and severe Endometriosis. After trying a few variations of Calcium and Vitamin D I chose this brand because they tasted good – it’s like eating candy! I get tested often and my vitamin levels are great so these do the job.
Alma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I take these because I need calcium in my live so it's easy to remember taste good would buy again have tried many of their products these gummies are good not to expensive !
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These have a wonderful source of vitamins and they have a surprisingly great taste.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried these. A great way to get your vitamins. Sometimes I get an after taste with some vitamins but not these. Would definitely buy again.
Shawnee F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these help ur hair and nails
Shawnee F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How are these
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these easy to chew and digest?