Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Maximum uploaded by Sara R.

BY CITRACAL

Dietary Supplement. New Look. Same Great Product! Only† Citracal® Has Products with Calcium Citrate: Can Be Properly Absorbed With or Without Food. A Highly Soluble Form of Calcium. High Levels of Vitamin D3 for Unsurpassed Absorption*. Gentle on Your Digestive System Citrical Maximum Contains the Most Calcium Per Daily Dose Among Leading Brands †among leading calcium brands. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Sara R.
Sacramento, CA
I take these after having gastric bypass surgery. I take 2 pills 3x a day. They are on the larger side, they don’t bother me but for some you may have to cut in half. I’ve been taking them for 3 years and all my blood work levels have been perfect. I highly recommend them. Also if you have a Sams Club or Costco membership get them there you get a better deal.
Cochero G.
Marinette, WI
I had bariatric surgery and now need calcium citrate a daily silent to stay healthy. This is a great brand of citrate with vitamin D. I take this 3 times a day. It is cost effective and the large bottle lasts me a long time so I don't have to worry about replenishing my stock often. I recommend this to anyone who has concerns about calcium deficits.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking a Calcium with D for as long as I can remember due to birth control, pregnancy, RA, etc. Citracal is easy on the stomach and you get a lot of mg with the maximum dose so if your a person not wanting to take a million pills this would be for you.
Misty R.
Lubbock , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work much better for me than calcium carbonate supplements because calcium citrate can be taken with or without food.
Nicole C.
I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I don't feel like it's helping me out any
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Son muy buenas estas cápsulas, porque tiene calcio con vitamina D, osea 2 en 1. La recomiendo.
Cochero G.
Marinette, WI
Do they make these on chewables?