Citizens Own Protection, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 T537 16GB Verizon + Unlocked GSM Tablet PC - Black

BY CITIZENS OWN PROTECTION, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers, So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field
That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life.
I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels
I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco