Citizens Own Protection, Inc. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925 32GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Phone -Black

BY CITIZENS OWN PROTECTION, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

Peggy C.
I don't know what the Citizen's Own stuff is but I just got a Samsung S6 Edge and I love it. It's my third Samsung phone and I've loved them all. I like the edge screen, the phone is the perfect size, and it's relatively easy to figure out without having to consult the manual all the time.
Yesser N.
Hello my name is yesser i'm from tunisia I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my FACEBOOK account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
it's amazing s6 edge  also fantastic
. When the Galaxy S6 and 6S Edge debuted in the Spring of 2015, they represented a dramatic departure for Samsung. Gone was the utilitarian plastic build of every Galaxy S past; in its place, glass and aluminum alloy, and, in the case of the S6 Edge, a uniquely curved screen. CNET designated the Galaxy S6 "first great smartphone of 2015," awarding it an Editor's Choice. The Galaxy S6 Edge is an even higher-end, "designer" version of the S6 -- and you'll pay a premium for it.
this is my adress
Name: yesser naimi
Adress : Hay ibn kaldoun  450 kef
Zip code : 7100
city: kef
country: tunisia
I am very happy to have a website influe

othman b.
I love my new Samsung s6 edge it has some really amazing features . I love the camera I have never had a phone that took such amazing pictures. For instance I was working on my bonsai trees and I looked over and in top of one of the tree's was a beautiful dragon fly. I pulled my Samsung out and snapped couple of shots. Then I posted the photos on Facebook and the response was incredible. People were sharing and making comments like I was a professional photography wondering where they could purchase copies I'm seriously thinking of entering the shot in a photo contest. And where ever I go when people see my Samsung phone they always make comments about how clear the display of the phone is and how phenomenal it looks.. I am also very impressed with the high quality sound when listing to my favorite music. They make it so easy to use . I love how It was so easy to transfer all my favorite Samsung apps and all my personal contacts to my new Samsung phone. Oh yeah I almost forgot with all the incredible features it has its easy to forget the phone which am very impressed with I haven't had a dropped call yet . Samsung has really nailed this one.
I love this product and ask you to send it.
my address is rue hachemaoui hadj  sud  mecheria  naama Algeria codezip :45100
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field
That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life.
I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels
I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco