Citi Simplicity Credit Card

• The only card with no late fees, no penalty rate, and no annual fee...ever.
  • 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
  • There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
  • The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
  • Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day - just say "representative"
  • Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Citi Simplicity Credit Card!
How would you rate this product?
rj R.
Lexington
I just got this 💳 . I did tranfsfer balance since they have 21month no interest fee. Also this card has a feature of nofee if you miss a payment.  I have no cons yet about this card
Caterina C.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this card It offers many zero interest options. It is great for large purchases. I have been successful with using this practice to stay interest free.
jacque P.
Weirton, WV
The card works great for me. I  have no complaints about it and would recommend it to anyone. I like the online platform for it. Easy to use.
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
Citi offers a variety cards with different perks. I.started mine at 21 months at 0%. You can earn points. And shop on there partners for great discounts. I would say the con is not having more offers for balance transfer. You will love the card it offers discount for many companies for you to utilize.
Lorrie M.
Citi Simplicity is a good credit card depending on what your APR is. I’ve been a customer of theirs for a couple of years and so far have not had any issues.
Family T.
I love the balance transfer specials. Comes in handy when I need to make large purchases for my household or business. And gives me time to pay it back interest-free. LOVE thus
Diana M.
Mission Viejo
i was so excited to receive my credit card!! i am an impulse spender and i needed a credit card desperately. citibank is very affordable and i love their customer service.
Steph E.
Canton, OH
I like the citi simplicity credit card I have had a couple times when I don’t get my statement but they always handle it professionally when I call.
Aymara A.
Homestead, FL
Sometimes they are a little complicated. The charges are delayed and is difficult to keep track of the expenses. The good thing is that a add miles every time I use it because it is linked to American airlines.
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.

Looking for your answer?