Citi Kitty  Cat Toilet Training Kit
Citi Kitty Cat Toilet Training Kit
By Citi Kitty
Robyn W.

How do I train my cat to flush the toliet after he uses it?

Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Carrollton, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
That depends on how much you trust your cat to only flush when they potty, and not flush and flush all day long just for the fun of flushing. :P
daisy D.
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
4 years, 12 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Youtube it :) lots of great videos out there
Nik H.
Nik H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
OMG! This is such a neat concept.. I think id love cats so much more if they went on the toilet, I wouldn't even mind flushing! :)
Ashly P.
Ashly P.
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
5 years, 2 months ago
That is harder than it seem but I guess it is possible. I trained my cat to ring a bell that sits next to the potty after he uses it so all I do is flush it myself.