Citi Double Cash Card uploaded by Allyson A.

BY CITI BANK #10 in Credit Cards

• Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
  • Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
  • 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness
  • Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
  • No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*

• I have this card, but can't seem to get my rewards. Where...1 Answers
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I didn't know it was possible to love a credit card until receive this card. The universal 2% cash back on every purchase makes it simple and I don't have to worry about whether I'm buying in to consumer psychology and only buying something because it's in a reward category.

I have also saved so much time and money with the City Cash Rewind program. I don't feel like I need to spend days comparison shopping because I know that for most items I'll be able to register them on Citi's website and get a refund if there's a better deal out there. Unlike most other rewards cards, Citi will automatically track the price of many items once your register them, and if the item isn't in Citi's system, you can still send in an ad you've find on your own for a price adjustment.

If you know you will pay off your balance in full every month, I really can't imagine a better card. You can either keep it simple and use this card on its pretty, out combine it with a card that offers more cash back on categories where you spend most. If you are going to carry over your balance, look for a lot interest rate card instead as this card has a high interest rate, as do all cash back cards. That didn't bother me as I don't carry a balance and should I need to I have a card in hand with a low interest rate.
Mike B.
Suffolk
I’ve had this credit card for 2 years now and I absolutely love its versatility and practicality. The one percent cash back on everything you buy in addition to the one percent cash back when you pay your bill gives you the ability to reward yourself on everyday purchases. No need to worry about rotating categories and no need to worry about activating special offers to get these benefits. My favorite benefit, though, is that this card has the backing of MasterCard- meaning you can get 2% back everywhere you go.
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I got this about a year ago and I have earned so much cash back so far! You get 1% when you buy something and 1% when you make a payment. The only thing is you have to wait until the statement is posted before you can make a payment or you don't get the 2nd 1%. They don't tell you about that. But now that I know I always get my 2%. It is a great card. Highly recommend. I also like that they give you your credit score for free each month
Holly T.
Midlothian, VA
This has been a great first credit card. I love the double cash 1% when you spend and 1% back when you pay your balance. I earned around $300 my first year on a college student budget. Easy to use, and you can see your FICO credit score. Best credit card and it's always 1% both ways!
Catie T.
Los Angeles
Straight forward point system for the lazy rebate maximalist. 2% cash back on all purchase, 1% as soon as you make a transaction and the other 1% after you pay off your credit. I actually really like the citi bank Mobile app. Great interface and easy to use/pay off credit. I also really enjoy the citi price rewind and have saved a few bucks here and there—it adds up!
Tina P.
Wapella
My Husband and I needed to get our credit score up, so we decided to get a credit card. I love the rewards, you get cash back for purchases and payments. I think that is great. Plus, we both have a card so we get double the rewards. I definitely recommend this card to others. We have had a great experience with it.
Enedina G.
Plant City
As far as credit cards go this is a pretty standard card , the rewards program could be more beneficial but I do think the first late payment forgiveness program is very consumer friendly, I have noticed that attempting to receive a higher credit is very difficult if you have not paid off the entire balance.
Carina B.
Houston
Get 1% on ALL purchases and another for all payments! It’s a win win situation and the cash back loads monthly. You can let it build up or redeem when it reaches a minimum of $20. I think this is one of the best cash back cards. I just wish it could be redeemed as cash and not statement credit. Overall A+
William G.
Bronx , NY
Can we say cash back!! Two great things about this card one is if you have it link with your citi bank account making a credit card payment is super easy and shows with in seconds on your credit credit and the best part is you get 1% cash back when you purchase and paying your credit card bill!
Savannah L.
They offer a really good cash back program. I had some problems signing up with them initially because they send a letter that there's a problem with your card but it's really to make you call and confirm the details. Kind of sketchy, but they're really friendly and helpful on the phone.
Charlene l.
greer, SC
I have this card, but can't seem to get my rewards. Where do y'all go for that??