BY CITADELLE

A soft and refined standout. Bright, citrusy aroma. This supersilky gin has a big licorice and juniper twang and a slight quinine flavor - in other words, it cries out for tonic water. The sweet, lingering finish evokes pink peppercorns, citrus peel and white wildflowers.

Citadelle Gin has a delicate and fragrant nose of fresh flowers, jasmine, honeysuckle and cinnamon. After a few moments, stronger, more herbaceous aromas of anise, grains of paradise and cinnamon develop in a most remarkable way. The appetizing bouquet is reminiscent of gardens in springtime. On the palate, juniper gives way to a voluptuous complexity redolent of fresh flowers, leading into an elegant, round and highly refined finish.

Rebekah W.
My go to for tailgate season and going out in general. It was pretty affordable and came with a T-shirt at my local ABC store. Really great for gin buckets! I personally cannot drink it straight but tastes amazing with most mixers.
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
For $24-25, it gets the job done, that's for sure! I was a bit surprised by the price because it tastes just like the cheap $10 kind. To me, it is a little tiny bit sharper than what I was expecting, but it was my first time trying it! All in all, I would try again. Maybe if I have a coupon.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful bottle. Great flavor. And it’s not that pricey. Love mixing gin and tonics or London mules with this gin. Also it doesn’t give me a headache or anything like that. I would buy again (but my favorite is still Bombay Sapphire® Gin)
Lindsay M.
Pflugerville, TX
My absolute favorite gin! It makes the perfect French 75. I love the floral notes to it, and the bottle is absolutely gorgeous!
Veronica J.
Fresno, CA
Gin and tonics are brought to a whole new level with Citadelle Gin, with a mild and not overwhelming Juniper presence.
Robyn B.
Dartmouth , NS
This gin is herbal, flavourful, crisp and fresh. I always keep it in my bar to mix with soda water and lime. And the bottle is pretty! I highly recommend this gin as an affordable ($30-$35), quality option.
Maggie S.
Winnipeg
One of my favourite night out drink. It has very strong taste but I like it. Its been few years but It already has a special spot in my house:)
Janice M.
Bedford, AK
This is a good gin. It’s not as complex as some, but it mixes well in a cocktail as a well as tonic.