BY CIROC #8 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka is distilled from fine French grapes for an exquisitely smooth, fresh vodka experience. The essence of CÎROC™ Ultra- Premium Vodka comes from fine French grapes, which are distilled a fifth time at the historic Distillerie de Chevanceaux in the South of France. CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka is gluten free.

NOSE

Refined, citrus aromas

TASTE

Smooth, lightly sweet and enriched by the natural character of grapes

FINISH

Crisp and clean

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

• Is this product good for mixing drinks, or is is just as ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • What is the cost of this in Canada? For 750ml? 1 Answers
CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka
This was given to me as a Christmas gift a couple years ago, came with 2 very pretty glasses as well...as I haven’t bought this since trying it when it was purchased for me as a gift; it wasn’t because I didn’t like it....it’s just because I’m the type of person who likes to try different things as oppose to sticking to just one thing. I would most definitely purchase this again tho. It was great with everything I paired it with. Again, another smooth taste.
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I am sitting here trying this vodka as I type this. I like 3 or 4 cubes of ice in my glass and pour the chilled vodka over the ice. I find the taste crisp clean. In fact I love the sweet lingering taste it has, which I find very interesting. I am not a fan of mix drinks so I cannot review a mix drink using Ciroc. I highly recommend this Vodka. I personally find it smooth yet firm at the same time with a surprizing sweetness to it.
Ammon H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very smooth, not abnormally priced, not made with potatoes, and available at almost any store that sells vodka. It doesn't burn going down, in fact it is very smooth. I have tried many different kinds of vodka and for the price, I would recommend it to others.
Manda G.
Looks like making great music isn't the only thing P. Diddy knows how to do looks like he knows how to make a great liquor also. This stuff taste amazing makes perfect lemon drops and it's great with almost anything you mix it with her chase it with. It's a little bit more expensive vodka but it's well worth it because you couldn't even drink it without a chaser and it's not harsh compared to a lot of liquors.
Rosie M.
el paso
This vodka is so fancy! I love the packaging it comes with and the pricing is great. The taste is not so great it does burn a bit but it hits the spot. It is definitely strong I don’t drink it as much as others because it does get me wasted, but I actually do like it a lot. If you have a strong influence in alcohol I do recommend you try it. If you’re prone to getting drunk real quick I don’t recommend
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
Ciroc Vodka is amazing good! Its different from most vodkas as I heard its got diferent method of preparation. Its made out of fermented grapes and destilled 5 times. This one deserves to be drank neat. I like to leave it on the freezer and it would never freeze and i can have a taste of it chilled from the cold. Although Ciroc is a little more expensive than the competition its really worth the price mark up. Buy it and try it. You wont regret it cuz the day after you will most lilely be fresh as a letuce and without hang over from the alcohol.
Es- uno de los mejores vodkas que he probado. Hevho en Francia a base de uvas fermentadas. Ostenta un proceso diferente a todos los demas vodkas y adicionalmente es destillado 5 veces. Esta puro, limpio y lo recomiendo para todo cocktail que lleva vodka y neat.
Es un poco mas caro pero como esta deatilado tantas veces deja muy poca o nada de resaca.
Jennifer G.
Ringgold
Ciroc is smooth as silk on a fresh powder hillside in the Alps. You will pay more for Ciroc. Pay it. You will not be disappointed. This is not the vodka you buy to impress your friends and then turn it into some crappy cocktail. No, do not do that. Get a glass. Add an ice cube and add the Ciroc. Then sip on it. That’s it. It’s great. I’d buy this over and over again.
Niyah M.
Louisville
When my friends and I go out the go to drink is Ciroc! You can’t ever go wrong with this brand of liquor. It is very light and taste great even by itself but if you’re a lightweight like me it’s great to mix with other juice or soda bases! The packaging is beautiful and looks VERY expensive! This product is very affordable and I recommend to anyone who’s loves vodka
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
From the presentation, to the elegant and smooth taste, this is by far my favorite top shelf Vodka. Although this is fairly expensive, it is marketed as high-end and lives up to all of the hype. If you're looking to splurge or treat yourself, I'd recommend giving this a try.
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
While ciroc is a very good, high quality vodka I think that for the price point you might as well shoot for grey goose. Where ciroc excels in flavored vodkas, their regular unflavored vodka just simply isn’t as good as Grey Goose. If you’re looking for a flavored vodka, go for Ciroc. Unflavored, Belvedere or Grey Goose are much better options.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa M.
How does this taste and do they have other flavors.
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
I feel like this is a hype type liquor? is it really that great? and what is it compared to?
Emily S.
How does this compare to Kettle?
Emily K.
Frederick, MD
Is this product good for mixing drinks, or is is just as good on its own? Is it worth the money?