CÎROC™ TEN Vodka

by Ciroc

CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka, made exclusively from fine French grapes, is proud to introduce a new standard of luxury celebration - CÎROC™ TEN. Our master distiller selected a vibrant blend of fine French grape varietals, including the first harvest grapes of the 2013 vintage. First harvest grapes are known by vintners to be the most crisp representation of the harvest, picked during early maturity to ensure a bright, clean flavor. The blend was created in celebration of the 10-year anniversary of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka. CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka is gluten free.

OSE

Alluring, clean, and crisp with a hint of citrus

TASTE

Delicately crisp and dry with substantial aromas of rich citrus and a whisper of sweetness

FINISH

Long with a silky smooth mouth-feel

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

CÎROC™ TEN Vodka where I'm Atlanta GA van I find this
Start your review of CÎROC™ TEN Vodka!
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
I enjoy the smoothness this liquor can be mixed with a lot of mixes without throwing off the taste. I love the shape of the bottles very easy to hold. I will always have this stocked at my bar for family get togethers.
Brenda R.
Gause
Soft, but tasteful! It is so easy to blend with almost any juice or soda! My favorite is probably going to be mix with strawberry or mango flavors! I defientley will buy again. If you are a person that likes a drink but not to strong this is the perfect friend!
Joycelyn B.
Fulton, MS
I never tried this one but will soon this must be new to ciroc in my area the bottle look good but do it taste good how much percent in it I will find out is it affordable I wonder ?? I wonder is it going to sell out and how long has it been out I will more than absolutely tell friends about this one
Shacora K.
Atlanta
I absolutely love this brand. It goes down so smooth and have a light taste. This vodka is a great one to have in your cabinet especially when guest is over. Ciroc Ten Vodka is good by itself or paired with juice even coke.
Jeremy M.
Fort Meade, MD
Delicious vodka that can be drank alone or with a mixer. The bottle also makes for a great conversation piece.
Heidy R.
Muy bueno preparo todos los tragos que me gustan y no me da dolor de cabeza el siguiente día
Nicole B.
San Diego, CA
Great drink! I think it’s the only brand that uses grapes to make the vodka which is super cool. They also have a summer-colata this is AMAZING! Also, if you buy it at the grocery store there’s always a discount on it.
Hannah H.
1701 s butternut avenu
Ciroc has always been my go to alcohol of choice, it's smooth, has a great flavor and lasts me a long time. I highly recommend trying ciroc if you haven't already.
Savannah G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ciroc vodka is actually one of the better vodkas. Not only does it come in a variety of flavors but they go down smooth. The packaging is cool and price is affordable for a fun night. This bottle was a little more fun than the originals but definitely would recommend this vodka. CÎROC™ TEN Vodka
Faith K.
Fort Payne
Extremely smooth with absolutely no harsh after taste. Good enough to drink by itself with a side of lemon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 2 ans
CÎROC™ TEN Vodka where I'm Atlanta GA van I find this
Kayla B. il y a 2 ans
You might have to ask a liquor store if they can order a bottle or can tell you where you’ll be able to get it