BY CIROC #7 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Red Berry is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with raspberry, strawberry and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The resulting balance of luscious, berry-infused flavor is perfectly highlighted in the CÎROC™ Cosmo Martini.

NOSE

Bouquet of berries with a hint of jam

TASTE

Ripe and juicy with berry flavors

FINISH

Deliciously sweet

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Buy on Walmart
Angela G.
North Las Vegas
I got this for my wife's birthday and she loved it. Not only because its her favorite color but she was able to take shots of this and not feel bad afterwards. Shes a tiny lady and isnt the best at taking shots, but with this she loved it. Its a great taste. Not to sweet nor to strong of a taste. One or two drinks with a shot or two worth your having a great time. Also great just have around its a beautiful bottle. Looks nice when you have partys and people want something other than beer. Also the red really pops. Its very eye catching. So far my wifes favorite when it comes to vodka. I still have the bottle even if its empty lol.
Lawna Y.
Sacramento, CA
Ciroc Berry is one of my go-to drinks when it comes to alcohol. I usually mix it with Simply Raspberry Lemonade and pour it over ice. It's a huge hit at my ladies night gatherings. It's sweet flavor makes it easy to drink. I'm not a shot person, but due to it's sweetness, I can definitely tolerate shots of Ciroc Berry. I would definitely recommend Ciroc Berry if you are a fan of vodka and berries! CÎROC™ Red Berry Vodka
Audrey R.
Smackover, AR
Yes! The taste of this threw me off at first, very strong, however, I was feeling myself by the third sip. My boyfriend and I purchase one bottle of liquor (a different one each time) every other weekend when we don’t have my kids. This was the last weekends. I almost purchased it again this time, but we got green apple instead.
It is quite pricey, we paid about $33 for a pint.
Bonnita R.
cincinnati
I usually don't go for the flavored vodkas because they tend to be too sweet but ciroc nailed it with the red berry flavor. It's not too sweet or too overpowering. Perfect berry flavor with the ciroc that I know and love. The value is absolutely amazing and there is no other brand that compares. I would absolutely recommend this vodka to any person who enjoys flavored vodka and I would urge the non flavored vodka drinkers to give it a try as well. Ciroc is a trailblazer in the vodka industry and this brand and flavor never disappoints.
Karima M.
Ciroc Vodka Red Berry is always a great go to drink! When me and my girlfriends get together this drink makes for the best jello shots! Not only that but frozen margaritas. One frozen drink that I enjoy making with Ciroc Vodka Red Berry is my Berry Blast. It's a pretty simple and delicious frozen drink! All you'll need to make it is some ice, strawberry yogurt, whip cream, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, some strawberry kiwi juice, and of course some Ciroc Vodka Red Berry! Simply place all these ingredients in your blender, blend until smooth and pour! For a more fancy look add a bit of sugar to your glass and top your drink with some strawberry slices and whip cream! Enjoy! ;)
Fatimat O.
Greenbelt, MD
Ciroc is sweet and smooth. Doesn’t require a chaser. Above all, it’s sweet. And the sweetness hangs in my mouth, and I can’t say I hate it. It’s almost like an energy drink flavor, It’s fine in a screwdriver. The sweetness of the vodka doesn’t help the screwdriver, which I didn’t expect. It’s not a bad screwdriver but less than I expected.
Alexis G.
Buffalo
I love this flavor of Ciroc!! This has been my go to for awhile now. I love to mix it with orange juice which takes away that sting feeling that vodka normal gives. It’s like a traditional screw driver but with a little twist.
Destiny C.
chicago
Cîroc is one of my favorite brands of vodka, though generally one I don’t use do to the expensive price. Drinking red berry was a nice change of pace from Smirnoff and Absolut. Red berry went down much smoother and had a pleasant taste.l despite the alcohol content. Finally, I could take a shot without wanting to gag after.
Coral P.
I enjoy alcohol that has a kick to it. This is definitely one of those alcohols. I made the mistake of mixing this with cranberry red bull and it tasted like juice. I got the huge bottle and it was not too expensive. I would recommend to other, just dont mix it with red bull unless you want to get extremely wasted
Kayli N.
Ankeny
Just like with all ciroc vodkas, this one is very smooth and drinkable. It adds a nice hint of flavor to the classic vodka red bull and can be mixed well with coke or sprite as well. The reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because I believe ciroc has much better flavors above this one but overall, not a bad vodka.
Daisy V.
Escondido, CA
Does anyone recommend this flavor? What flavor are the best?
Marianna M.
Des Moines, IA
What's your favorite flavor. ?
Christy O.
What flavor are good to mix with?
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
What do you mix your Ciroc with?
Patricia L.
Vader, WA
This flavor looks amazing! Does anyone have a recipe suggestion?