BY CIROC #6 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Pineapple is the fifth and most anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of pineapple and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The versatility of this flavor allows for a great range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with lemon-lime soda, orange juice, or pineapple juice.

NOSE

Freshly crushed pineapple with notes of tropical fruit

TASTE

Succulent pineapple flavor with a subtle hint of vanilla

FINISH

Silky and smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Kayli N.
Ames, IA
Ciroc is always a wonderful experience but the pineapple has to be one of my favorite flavors. As an avid fan of vodka waters, I have to say that ciroc flavors are some of the best when it comes to drinks like this. The water mellows out any of the slight burn that comes from the vodka and leaves you with a lovely pineapple flavored water that you can get drunk off of. What else could you ask for? One of my favorite ways to drink this is half pineapple, half mango ciroc with water and a splash of juice. It tastes good without being loaded with calories. I wouldn’t dare drink it with any other vodka, though. I suggest everyone keep at least one bottle of ciroc on hand at all times.
lilly m.
arlington
Another great flavor from the Ciroc company. I think there is just enough of the pineapple flavor to add a little simple to offset the alcohol in your favorite drink. It does have a hint of vanilla, making it smooth and flavorful.

Ciroc Pineapple vodka can be mixed with many things to create a range of cocktails. You can mix it with lemon-lime soda, orange juice, or even pineapple juice. I always get compliments when I make drinks for my friends with this Ciroc. It is a little more expensive than other flavored vodkas.

I wanted to add a few details that other influencers failed to mention. Each ounce of this has 20 carbs. This is not good if you are on a diet or watching your carb intake. 80 calories per ounce. There are many mixed drink recipes online if you are looking to make something different or unique

felicia b.
MYRTLE BEACH
This is my favorite liquor of all it has the best taste and it's super smooth so I would say this is my #1 go to drink when I need it. I buy this kind all the time and will continue to buy it because it's the best. I highly recommend cîroc pineapple flavor it's sooo good. Please don't drink and drive.
Lafiiera T.
Brooklyn
Cîroc Pineapple is the fifth and most anticipated flavour in P. Diddy's Cîroc range. It's made with his Ultra-Premium Vodka, which is made from grapes in the Cognac region of France, and distilled five times for smoothness. The spirit is then infused with a blend of pineapple and other natural flavors, resulting in a lusciously different taste. Cîroc Pineapple is incredibly versatile allowing for maximum cocktail creativity. It's great with mixers and juice, and can you imagine the combo of Cîroc Pineapple with Cîroc Coconut? Piña Colada in a shot! Stunning with coconut cream and crushed ice too. Best served on a tropical island. Cîroc Pineapple has aromas of freshly crushed pineapple and other tropical fruit. It has a succulent pineapple flavour with a hint of vanilla, and is silky smooth.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Ciroc pineapple is my least favorite flavor of all the other flavors. It was a little disappointing because the taste of it was a little off especially when you mix it. It is hard to find something good to mix it with. Its not a flavor I will be purchasing again.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
I love pineapple juice and pineapple flavored things so when I found this pineapple flavored vodka I was very excited to try it. It’s very smooth and I can pour it right into some pineapple juice and it gives it a nice kick. I use this for any tropical flavored drink I want to make. I love this vodka so much that the bottle only had a few drops left haha
Melissa C.
Mantua, NJ
I received this in a voxbox and fell in love! I’m usually not a fan of lotion because I feel like it makes me sticky and I don’t like the lotion to feel watered down but this lotion was the perfect texture without the sticky residue. It’s great for daily use. My fiancée loves it and often steals it from me even though she usually swears by her shea butter! Also this stuff smells GREAT!!! Definitely recommend.
Brianna S.
Very fruity. Actually tastes like pineapple. First time customer. Pretty strong for a fruit flavored alcohol. Still definitely has a vodka kick to it. Used the bottle for decoration on my bar  after it was empty.  I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys pineapple or fruity flavored vodkas. Great for mixed drinks.
Yvonne L.
Montclair
As fkavored Vodka's go, I like Ciroq the most. It's not sugary sweet. It's got a crisp Pineapple twist and adds an extra kick to a Pina Colada. I enjoy it alone on the rocks vecause it's that good tasting. I want to try the Coconut next. Hmmm, maybe mixing the two flavors together would make a tasty concoction. 2 thumbs up from me.
Kristin C.
Franklin
It’s been a while since I’ve tried this liquor, but I remember it being overly sweet when drank alone as a shot. Since this drink is like flavored vodka mixed with simple syrup it’s be best mixed with club soda or a light soda. Good pineapple flavor but definitely needs to be paired with something else.
ADRI N.
who has tried this and would say its good?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Riley D.
Bear
Is this a good flavor?
Marquita S.
Richmond
Does this really taste like pineapples?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this