BY CIROC #4 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Enjoy the juicy flavor of CÎROC™ Peach with a splash of champagne in a classic CÎROC™ Peach Bellini.

NOSE

Sun-ripened fresh peaches

TASTE

Juicy, succulent peach flavor with a hint of orchard fruit

FINISH

Velvety smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

• Does anyone know how this taste? CÎROC™ Peach Vodka6 Answers
  • Is this FRUITy super Sweet that will give u a hang over t...3 Answers
  • How do you like it?2 Answers
Cassie E.
Pocono Lake
Ciroc vodka is one of the best vodkas that I have tasted! The bottle is beautiful and definitely distinguishable! I don't feel like it needs to be improved at all! It is expensive but definitely worth it the money! I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anybody looking for an amazing vodka!
Marisol A.
Perfect taste with like a sex on the beach flavor and ice. Or the coconut flavor with sprit or 7 up,  it's perfect tasting not too strong and not too weak. Very good to do shots and sugar rim.  It doesn't compare since it's too good. Yes I have in bars.
Alysia S.
Phoenix , AZ
Ciroc is the best vodka that I have ever had. It goes down so smoothly and does not even necessarily need a chaser. Most vodka smells like rubbing alcohol, but ciroc is sweet and delicious. It is a little on the speedy side, but you get what you pay for.
Alexis B.
Maplewood, MN
Purchased at: Costco
I liked this vodka. Ciroc is a favorite of mine, and I like peach but tend to be nervous if the flavor seems overly fake. I liked the taste of this peach flavor. Looking forward to trying more, and would definitely recommend them
Kirstie D.
Hopkinsville, KY
Great taste! Would highly recommend this to someone looking for a new vodka to try. It has a much smoother taste compared to other vodka. Has a great flavor and many different options! I would definitely buy again!
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
My go to alcohol. And in honor of it being New Years Eve, I’m getting a bottle as I type. I love Ciroc period, but peach is my favorite flavor. Wether it be for a mix drink or a shot it never lets me down.
Rebecca J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor of this vodka. It makes yummy summertime cocktails. It doesn’t have a harsh taste like other vodkas do. I reach for it time and time again because it’s a great price for a premium liquor.
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
Peaches are close my favorite fruit and the peach flavor is something I enjoy in just about anything! With that being said, I LOVE using Ciroc Peach Vodka in just about any mix drink I choose to make. It has great flavor and in my experience, it mixes so well with other liquors and juices of all flavors. It is a little more on the expensive side for my typical alcohol budget, but I find that it’s always worth it when I’m drinking it in a Sex on The Beach later on! I’d definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoys the peach flavor and enjoys the ability of enjoying a flavored liquor without being overpowered by that single flavor when you mix it in a mixed-beverage!
Anne N.
Purchased at: Costco
my first college alcohol and definitely leaves a good taste for vodka! this flavor and apple makes the taste tolerable and sweet, so good! Also, when Costco carries this, everyone was always excited
Olivia M.
Battle Creek
I went through a phase where this was my favorite vodka. A little pricey by if you’re going for a good drink, I would recommend. I haven’t had really any other flavors.
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
What else can you mix this with?
Teericka K.
What's your favorite Ciroc Spirit flavor?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've never tried Ciroc, am I missing out on a great product?
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
What do you like to mix with peach ciroc?
Shawnee F.
Tacoma, WA
Love peach never had this wonder if its any good