BY CIROC #4 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Enjoy the juicy flavor of CÎROC™ Peach with a splash of champagne in a classic CÎROC™ Peach Bellini.

NOSE

Sun-ripened fresh peaches

TASTE

Juicy, succulent peach flavor with a hint of orchard fruit

FINISH

Velvety smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

• Does anyone know how this taste? CÎROC™ Peach Vodka6 Answers
  • Is this FRUITy super Sweet that will give u a hang over t...3 Answers
  • OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I...2 Answers
Kayla R.
denham springs
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let me just start by saying that I knocked my two front teeth out enjoying the smooth taste of peach Ciroc (straight out of the bottle because mixers are for pussies). From personal experience, you can drink up to 3 bottles back to back before you black out. It’s my favorite ice cold, but it’s still just as refreshing straight out of your booksack on a 100 degree day of LSU tailgating.
Destiny L.
I can remember the first time I tried this.. I wasn’t tooooo sure if I liked it. But you really can’t taste the vodak in it.. you can taste the flavor more... I would go more with a sprite mix drink with this or the good ol OG... also another one you can take shots with but make sure you have the chaser next to ya! (;
Sam S.
Kent
Ciroc is one of my favorite vodkas.  I love the taste and how strong it us.  It does not give a terrible after taste either.  It is expensive but for the percent of vodka, I would pay more for this.  I love the peach flavor and it mixes well with peach juice or tea.  I would purchase again.
Janessa D.
Eagan
My ultimate favorite, always my go to! The peach flavor really makes it easier to drink and it goes down fairly smoothly! It’s very easy to take by itself, especially if you’re doing back to back shots with your friends! Just take it easy because before you know it the bottle will be gone before the party even starts!!
Katy C.
Houston
This is such an easy vodka to drink. It is syrupy but is certified gluten-free. Usually, I cannot take vodka on the rocks but this is very easy to drink! It depends where you buy it, but I bought this on sale and overall was amazing as a vodka if you like peach! The other flavors I like are apple and the pineapple!
Cassie E.
Pocono Lake
Ciroc vodka is one of the best vodkas that I have tasted! The bottle is beautiful and definitely distinguishable! I don't feel like it needs to be improved at all! It is expensive but definitely worth it the money! I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anybody looking for an amazing vodka!
Anny L.
San Francisco, CA
wow! i always, always choose this when i want a great night, and a great time with my friends because it tastes amazing. i don’t need chase and is able to drink it straight. it is nice because there’s less calories and it tastes amazing. ever since i tried it my freshmen year, i’ve been in love ever since.
Melinda G.
Lafayette
It definetly tastes peachy. An a plus vodka for sure! It's not too expensive and its packaged nicely! I would definelty recommend it to others if they prefer peach flavored drinks. The flavor makes it more smooth. 4 out of 5 stars for sure. Everyone should at least give ot a go once or twice.
Amy L.
San Jose
I've tried the peach flavor and few times and I'm not really a big fan of it. Ciroc comes in many yummy flavors, but I find that the peach one comes off a little too sweet and artificial tasting. I'd drink it again if it was served to me, but it wouldn't be my first choice to repurchase.
Angie M.
I love anything peach and this did not disappoint. If your a peach flavor fan you need to try this. Best peach flavored vodka that I’ve tried thus far. The price is a fair amount and it makes me reach for that bottle because of it. I’m so recommending this to all my fellow alcoholics out there
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
What else can you mix this with?
Teericka K.
What's your favorite Ciroc Spirit flavor?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've never tried Ciroc, am I missing out on a great product?
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
What do you like to mix with peach ciroc?
Shawnee F.
Tacoma, WA
Love peach never had this wonder if its any good