BY CIROC #5 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Enjoy the juicy flavor of CÎROC™ Peach with a splash of champagne in a classic CÎROC™ Peach Bellini.

NOSE

Sun-ripened fresh peaches

TASTE

Juicy, succulent peach flavor with a hint of orchard fruit

FINISH

Velvety smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

• Does anyone know how this taste? CÎROC™ Peach Vodka5 Answers
  • Is this FRUITy super Sweet that will give u a hang over t...2 Answers
  • OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I...1 Answers
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
Peaches are close my favorite fruit and the peach flavor is something I enjoy in just about anything! With that being said, I LOVE using Ciroc Peach Vodka in just about any mix drink I choose to make. It has great flavor and in my experience, it mixes so well with other liquors and juices of all flavors. It is a little more on the expensive side for my typical alcohol budget, but I find that it’s always worth it when I’m drinking it in a Sex on The Beach later on! I’d definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoys the peach flavor and enjoys the ability of enjoying a flavored liquor without being overpowered by that single flavor when you mix it in a mixed-beverage!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
My favorite vodka drink and flavor. I love peach ciroc out of all the flavors I think this one is the best. This is the drink I always buy whenever I have a party or friends over. Costco sells the big bottle for a decent amount which is where I usually buy it. If you haven't tried it you should !
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
Here’s the deal: this is my mom’s absolute favorite vodka. For me, it’s solidly alright. It’s very, very sweet. If you like the taste of peaches you’ll probably enjoy it. The biggest saving grace here would be that it mixes pretty well, especially with grapefruit juice (my mom’s favorite combo). It’s relatively strong, naturally, but I really believe you could spend less for just as good of a buzz.
Alexis M.
Best to either mix or even drink straight. My friends and I always mix with cranberry juice and orange juice together or either just one of those. But the first time I had it was at a nightclub and we just mix those three things together and we made a new creation and we have used it ever since to pregame or drink all night. I highly recommend all the flavors five stars all around.
Julia🍃🍂 C.
Whittier
CIROC!!! THE ONLY WAY!!! But really, this is the greatest gift to my life!!! Peach is my absolute favorite flavor of anything, and most vodkas don’t really capture the flavor but Ciroc, diddy, you did the damn thing! Get yourself some peach flavored sprite from Jack in the box and add in some Peach Ciroc and you’ll be ready to take on the world, or at least the dance floor😌💃🏻
Jazyerra P.
This is very good! This is very smooth as well! The bottle is beautiful! I love diddy and this brand! Rihanna even made a song about the original brand! Couple shots of the blue dot! This is the orange dot! I like this drink a lot, I wouldn’t drink it often but for a party I’d bring this!  CÎROC™ Peach Vodka I would recommend this! Diddy did this thanggggg!
Melissa W.
Hand down the only flavored vodka I enjoy. Not too sweet, can be mixed with a multitude of mixers and liqueurs, and won’t break the bank. Love the Peach flavor because it’s not too overbearing or too sweet and I don’t get a hangover the next day. CÎROC™ Peach Vodka is a great choice for those who love a bit of the sweet life without the headache the next day!
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is my favorite. You can drink it straight and it tastes delicious. It even smells like peach and if you get the smell while you’re drinking it you’ll have an aroma of flavors. It tastes good with sprite as well.
Dana B.
Love the different flavor options that Ciroc has to offer. You can’t go wrong with any of them. If you like for your vodka to have a little flavor to it then Ciroc is your best bet! CÎROC™ Peach Vodka is my favorite but I would definitely recommend the CÎROC™ Red Berry Vodka, CÎROC™ Pineapple Vodka, and CÎROC™ Apple Vodka.
Amanda S.
Bought at a local liquor store. It looked different so I wanted to try it. The flavor is good but it’s something I would get sick of fast. It’s a reasonable price, but there are brands I enjoy more that are cheaper. Not sure if it would buy it again since it’s somewhat of a weird flavor to mix with and I’m not one to drink vodka straight.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
What else can you mix this with?
Teericka K.
What's your favorite Ciroc Spirit flavor?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've never tried Ciroc, am I missing out on a great product?
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
What do you like to mix with peach ciroc?
Shawnee F.
Love peach never had this wonder if its any good