BY CIROC #5 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Enjoy the juicy flavor of CÎROC™ Peach with a splash of champagne in a classic CÎROC™ Peach Bellini.

NOSE

Sun-ripened fresh peaches

TASTE

Juicy, succulent peach flavor with a hint of orchard fruit

FINISH

Velvety smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

• Does anyone know how this taste? CÎROC™ Peach Vodka6 Answers
  • Is this FRUITy super Sweet that will give u a hang over t...3 Answers
  • OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I...2 Answers
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
Peaches are close my favorite fruit and the peach flavor is something I enjoy in just about anything! With that being said, I LOVE using Ciroc Peach Vodka in just about any mix drink I choose to make. It has great flavor and in my experience, it mixes so well with other liquors and juices of all flavors. It is a little more on the expensive side for my typical alcohol budget, but I find that it’s always worth it when I’m drinking it in a Sex on The Beach later on! I’d definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoys the peach flavor and enjoys the ability of enjoying a flavored liquor without being overpowered by that single flavor when you mix it in a mixed-beverage!
Chayana R.
I actually had this for my birthday when I got bottle service.. it was smooth and mixed well with the juices we were giving.. the packaging was nice and in the club with all the flashing lights the orange/red really popped. I would definitely purchase again and the great part about it being flavored was that we didn’t have to add much juice to our mixes drinks and taking a shot of this vodka was much smoother than others I have tried!
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
Here’s the deal: this is my mom’s absolute favorite vodka. For me, it’s solidly alright. It’s very, very sweet. If you like the taste of peaches you’ll probably enjoy it. The biggest saving grace here would be that it mixes pretty well, especially with grapefruit juice (my mom’s favorite combo). It’s relatively strong, naturally, but I really believe you could spend less for just as good of a buzz.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
My favorite vodka drink and flavor. I love peach ciroc out of all the flavors I think this one is the best. This is the drink I always buy whenever I have a party or friends over. Costco sells the big bottle for a decent amount which is where I usually buy it. If you haven't tried it you should !
Alexis M.
Best to either mix or even drink straight. My friends and I always mix with cranberry juice and orange juice together or either just one of those. But the first time I had it was at a nightclub and we just mix those three things together and we made a new creation and we have used it ever since to pregame or drink all night. I highly recommend all the flavors five stars all around.
Jazyerra P.
This is very good! This is very smooth as well! The bottle is beautiful! I love diddy and this brand! Rihanna even made a song about the original brand! Couple shots of the blue dot! This is the orange dot! I like this drink a lot, I wouldn’t drink it often but for a party I’d bring this!  CÎROC™ Peach Vodka I would recommend this! Diddy did this thanggggg!
Melissa O.
Lake Elsinore
I received this bottle as a Christmas gift from some coworkers because they know how much I love all things peach, and this didn't disappoint me. I added it to lemonade, and it made a very refreshing drink that didn't make me feel like I was drinking a bunch of sugar. If you're looking for a perfect end-of-summer drink, I suggest some Peach Ciroc lemonade.
Amanda S.
Bought at a local liquor store. It looked different so I wanted to try it. The flavor is good but it’s something I would get sick of fast. It’s a reasonable price, but there are brands I enjoy more that are cheaper. Not sure if it would buy it again since it’s somewhat of a weird flavor to mix with and I’m not one to drink vodka straight.
Mercedes E.
"This is one of my favorite flavored vodkas. Very smooth. Great for shots, sipping, or in mixed drinks. "Ciroc is smooth and this flavored vodka is good with any fruit juice. We usually get the Coconut or the regular but the peach is perfect for summer time drinks"I have recommended it many times and will continue to do so."
Janelle V.
La Puente, CA
Ciroc Vodka is my favorite brand of vodkas! I love how they have many different yummy flavors. Perfect for shots and to mix in with juices and sodas to make a mix drink. Ciroc Vodka is always my go to when they have it at the bar. My friend especially love it too! We also purchase Ciroc for family parties and everyone loves it!
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
What else can you mix this with?
Teericka K.
What's your favorite Ciroc Spirit flavor?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've never tried Ciroc, am I missing out on a great product?
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
What do you like to mix with peach ciroc?
Shawnee F.
Love peach never had this wonder if its any good