BY CIROC #19 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Coconut is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with coconut and tropical fruit flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth.

NOSE

Fresh coconut with a vanilla edge

TASTE

Creamy, sweet coconut flavor with a faint hint of tropical fruit

FINISH

Silky and smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Jennifer L.
Los Angeles
Me and my husband make sure we keep this in our bar😝 it goes well with Doles orange pineapple juice! Last summer we cut a fresh pineapple sliced them into spears froze them overnight along with a ice tray filled with Doles orange pineapple juice. The next afternoon we took the frozen pineapple spears and frozen ice tray filled w/orange pineapple juice along with 1 cup of ciroc blended it to perfection. We still are the team champs! Yummmmm
Carrie K.
Harrisburg
Great product o matter the flavor they all taste great! Meets all expectations for a vodka! Yes I would buy this again and again and would recommend as well great value for a vodka product and the packaging is always beautifully bottled .I would definitely buy again
Jenna G.
Holyoke
Coconut is one of my favorite flavors so I'm biased here, but this vodka is delicious. Mixed with a little seltzer, you hardly feel like you're drinking because it's so smooth! And great ingredients means you feel ok in the morning. It's a little pricey though, which prevents me from buying it more often. A bottle of Tito's is like half the cost. Good for a special occasion though!
Vanessa C.
Orlando
Ciroc vodka offers many different flavors. I personally have tried the red berry, coconut, and peach. Corona is my Vodka of choice and I choose to mix mine with sprite. When I first started drinking Ciroc I had a headache the next day, after drinking Ciroc for sometime I no longer have side effects from it. Ciroc is a bit pricier than other vodka's but I love their flavors.
Ashley T.
Laveen, AZ
My favorite of the Ciroc family. Drink it straight over ice and be transported to a tropical destination in your mind even if your in the desert. This vodka screams summer to me. Of course it's also great in mixed drinks. A go to that is always in my freezer being chilled ready to go whenever I need that tropical vacation in my mind!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a this coconut vodka with pineapple juice OMG YUMMY or to use it in a piñata colada instead of rum use coconut vodka YUMMY lol keep up the good work!
Brean R.
Randleman
The best coconut flavor in any vodka I've ever had!! Ciroc is killing the game lately!! Coconut is one of those flavors that if you don't do it right it can come out tasting like watered down suntan oil. Ciroc does not have that issue! This Coconut vodka was perfect mixed with a little Rum and pineapple!! Perfect for summer!
Megan C.
Sayville, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is by far my favorite vodka. No hangover. Get feeling good fast. Even the packaging is my favorite! The flavors are THE BESSSSSST. This is my favorite alcohol I will always buy it. The coconut or pineapple are my favorite to mix with almost anything. Shots of this go down easy. Mmm. Best summer drinks are from ciroc.
Ashley J.
Collierville, TN
I loved this vodka, especially mixed with Sprite. It had a smooth taste and was easy to drink alone or mixed. It was a little pricey, but definitely worth the cost. I’ve bought Ciroc before, but not flavors so I bought this on a whim. Overall, I was completely satisfied and will definitely buy it again. 10/10
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Very tropical, I love it for mixed drinks. If you like coconut maybe you can drink it alone, but I prefer to mix it. It’s sweet with a kick, and you can definitely get rid of the bitterness with this. Great for parties, girls night, or just when you wish you were somewhere tropical and not in the cold, lol.
C L.
Is this as good as Malibu ?
Zully G.
Miami
Do u drink it alone or do you mix it?
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Does this actually taste like coconut?
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
If you had a choice would you choose ciroc vodka coconut over Malibu?
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Smooth or harsh? does it taste good without any mixer? shot drink?