CÎROC™ Coconut Vodka

by Ciroc

CÎROC™ Coconut is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with coconut and tropical fruit flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth.

NOSE

Fresh coconut with a vanilla edge

TASTE

Creamy, sweet coconut flavor with a faint hint of tropical fruit

FINISH

Silky and smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Should I give this a try? I really love their pineapple flavor
What is something you make with this?
Start your review of CÎROC™ Coconut Vodka!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
CÎROC™ Coconut Vodka uploaded by Ann R.
I am a big fan of vodka and ciroc is on the top of my list because it is a smooth drink 🥤 that goes down very well. I would recommend this brand to everyone 💝 if you never tried it you have no idea 🤷 what you are missing and the flavors are always welcome 🤗 too that what makes it even better
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
CÎROC™ Coconut Vodka uploaded by Jen B.
Can you say delicious? Croc Coconut Vodka is extra yummy! It really does taste like coconut! I really like to mix this one with pineapple juice. This is one of my fav's because I NEVER get a hangover. Let me repeat, I never get a hangover with this brand. Love the stuff!!
Dana Z.
Keansbur
I love anything coconut but this drink is really good either by itself or mixed. It tastes more like rum than vodka to tell you the truth. I mix it with pineapple juice and cranberry juice.
Rashonna H.
Pottstown , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the coconut flavored ciroc. I like it mixed with pineapple juice, it kinda reminds me of a tequila sunrise.
Abigail M.
Ballwin
I love coconut in everything! Including my alcohol 😉 This product not only adds that perfect hint of coconut, but it also enhances the flavors of whatever else it’s mixed with (coconut Lacroix)!! This is my go to.
Emily L.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious smooth taste. Strong giving a good buzz with a kick. The coconut flavor really masks the vodka taste.
Luicarlo L.
Coral Springs
In any drinks coconut is my favorite due to the fact it keeps the original taste of vodka but add a nice tropical twist.
kat K.
Temecula, CA
A good vodka for any tropical mixed drinks and good alone if you like coconut. I typically drink it alone and cold and it’s pleasant. I have no complaints, it does it’s job and it’s in a nice bottle that is aesthetically pleasing and easy to store in a fridge or freezer.
Mikayla K.
Tastes almost as good as your coconut rums. I will definitely purchase again in the future. It's very coconutty and would do best in mixed drinks, but then again I'm not a big coconut alcool drinker lol. Definitely try it if you love the taste of coconut alcohol!
Suzzanne S.
Canton
This vodka is great... it's comparable to the high end grey goose. I love making mixed drinks with the flavored vodka.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tempi D.
Buda, TX
il y a un an
CÎROC™ Coconut Vodka ? Do you recommend?
Natalie T. il y a 3 mois
Yes and great to mix with pineapple juice!
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
CÎROC™ Coconut Vodka how a this lady I love coconut 🥥 but can you actually taste the coco?
Geena T. il y a un an
Kristen H.
Fenton, MI
il y a 3 ans
CÎROC™ Coconut Vodka whats your favorite flavor of ciroc?
robin K. il y a 3 ans