CÎROC™ Apple Vodka

by Ciroc

CÎROC™ Apple is distilled five time to ensure high quality. The spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of apple and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Enjoy on the rocks, as a shot or mixed in your favorite cocktail.

NOSE

Bright crisp green apple

TASTE

Juicy green apple

FINISH

Silky and smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Does this taste as good as it looks?
What are peoples opinions on this CÎROC™ Apple Vodka vodka before i go out and buy a bottle?
Do you mix this with a mixer of some sort or just sip plain?
Start your review of CÎROC™ Apple Vodka!
Christy S.
CÎROC™ Apple Vodka uploaded by Christy S.
This may be one of my favorite flavors. Of course it is a very smooth drink that is easy to drink. Although easy to consume with no additions, a splash of cran-apple juice makes a great drink. Always remember to be responsible when consuming but definitely enjoy this great brand and flavor.
Lizania L.
Bronx, NY
CÎROC™ Apple Vodka uploaded by Lizania L.
Ciroc Black Raspberry 750ml I can’t find this all the time is like hard to find but my got is simply amazing out of all the flavors this is my favorite
Hayden D.
Highland Spgs, VA
CÎROC™ Apple Vodka uploaded by Hayden D.
I enjoy all the ciroc flavors, but apple has a nice refreshing green apple after taste! I do not typically use chasers but with this flavor I really feel it’s not necessary. Light burn when it goes down and again... THAT GREEN APPLE AFTER TASTE IS AMAZING😍
Ariel L.
Richardson, TX
Usually I am not a huge fan of green apple but this vodka was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much and would recommend it to anyone who likes apple flavored spirits. The only down side was the bite after.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
This is a great tasting vodka to have on the rocks or you can even make a slushy out of it it’s got a nice apple sour flavor a nice drink just to have on the weekend or whenever you feel like having I would definitely recommend to others
Nakeshia B.
N Lauderdale, FL
CÎROC™ Apple Vodka tastes so good I sometimes forget it's liquor. It is affordable, delicious, and I never get hung over when I drink it.
Ruby S.
Centreville, VA
CÎROC™ Apple Vodka uploaded by Ruby S.
Purchased at: Safeway
This vodka smells really good. I Used to buy absolut vodka and wanted to try this one. I LOVED IT. It is already flavored, but I like mixing it with watermelon or orange juice. I make my own cocktails using this vodka. Please try this one. You won't regret.
Taylor M.
Waco, TX
CÎROC™ Apple Vodka uploaded by Taylor M.
My household and I are big Cîroc fans and this Apple vodka is so smooth you can drink it by itself or use it as a mixture. Highly recommend if you want a smooth but not too sweet vodka.
Venus H.
Very nice apple flavor, not over powering! Great to drink in a mix or straight shots.
Veronica J.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love ciroc. The price is affordable but as the bottle size goes up the price can get a little high. It's smooth and can be mixed to compliment the flavor even more. A must try. It is very competitive if put up against other vodkas. I would recommend giving this brand a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria C.
Brad K. il y a 2 mois
Jolly rancher jello
alexia G.
il y a 3 ans
CÎROC™ Apple Vodka ? Does it really taste fresh and crispy or does it taste citric acid like.
Knycole S. il y a 3 ans
It doesn’t taste “crispy” or citric. It’s hard to explain. The Apple flavor isn’t that strong. It isn’t bad though....but I agree with the other commenter. Summer Colada is so good!
Catherine T.
brainerd, MN
Sam P. il y a 3 ans
Helllll yeah!
Samuel G.
Humble, TX
il y a 3 ans
What can you mix with Ciroc Apple? CÎROC™ Apple Vodka Usually just take a shot but want to try it as a mixed drink.
Alexandra S. il y a 3 ans
I normally mix it with cranberry juice!