BY CIROC

CÎROC™ Amaretto is the fourth flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. CÎROC™ Amaretto offers a rich, cherry-almond flavor with a touch of vanilla and a silky smooth finish. The spirit has been masterfully infused with amaretto flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The unique mixability of CÎROC™ Amaretto allows for a broad range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with cola, pineapple juice or in a classic sour.

NOSE

Sweet cherry and marzipan

TASTE

Rich almond balanced with lightly sweetened cherry flavors

FINISH

Indulgent, creamy almond

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Risah H.
New York
I’ve always been a ciroc drinker when it came to vodka but this is not cirocs best work. I like my amaretto sours now and again especially when I’m not in the mood for anything too strong. This amaretto is very flat making the sweetness overbearing. I wanted to love this but the sweetness just makes my cocktail taste very flat.
Rasa D.
I first tasted this when I was living in Canada and I fell in love it was expensive in Canada liquor is expensive period there it was delicious reminds me of vanilla flavor. I prefer it over other brands because of the unique vanilla taste bought it again when my bottle had finished and would but it again and again.
Alyssa E.
Quincy, WA
Ciroc Amaretto & sprite; One of my first choice drinks anywhere I go that has a full shelf of options. Ciroc in general is really great tasting vodka. The bottle looks so sleek, you recognize it automatically, and when you show up to a party that has a couple bottles present, it’s going to be a good time!
Kathy K.
Pharr, TX
This by far is my favorite Ciroc flavor! Perfect balance of flavors! I drink it straight up. No need for frilly umbrellas or anything like that! I call it my true adult drink since it doesn't need any accompanying liquor or flavors to make it a cute or tropical drink.
Kendall F.
Great quality, available at any liquor store (PUBLIX Liquors my preference), reasonable price, and mixes well with juices and carbonated beverages! Ciroc is everyday cocktail satisfaction. I recommend to all my friends. 100% overall satisfied with this product.
valencia l.
Las vegas, NV
This is AMAZING!!! I love this flavor of Ciroc! If you like a mixed shot, try this with rockstar energy drink and it glows!! This flavor is so smooth I don’t think they could have perfected it anymore than it already is! Always a go to for me and my friends
Devin A.
Midland
I like ciroc so it’s hard to say that this is one of My least favorite Vargas. Overall flavor is not good at all I tried this once and have never purchased again since then. Due to the unsatisfying flavor it would be very hard to find something to mix it with
Miranda L.
Atlanta , GA
Absolutely amazing!! This is the ONLY liquor I use to make amaretto sours now. And it’s even good by itself chilled!

It so was beyond my expectations as sometimes flavors don’t taste like their names lol but this one delivers! It’s even good with Sweet Yea or a Vanilla Coke
Stephanie C.
Tallahassee, FL
Perfect for a stronger version of an Amaretto Sour. Ciroc Amaretto is one of the newer flavors and it does not disappoint. I really like this new flavor and how is not just a limited time, this also taste great mixed with other flavors of Ciroc as well.
Kat c.
I love this taste exactly how you would expect it not to weak of a taste and not to strong i even have mixed it with my coffee before because it has the perfect amaretto taste to it. Nice drink to have after finishing dinner and with dessert
Victoria S.
Shelby
How does this flavor ciroc taste?