BY CIROC

Ciroc Ten is made using a blend of fine French grapes, including the first harvest grapes of 2013 vintage, which are said by vintners to be the crispest of the harvest. see more...

Brenda r.
COLLEGE STATI
Soft, but tasteful! It is so easy to blend with almost any juice or soda! My favorite is probably going to be mix with strawberry or mango flavors! I defientley will buy again. If you are a person that likes a drink but not to strong this is the perfect friend!
Ari B.
Great drink! I haven’t had it as many times as other flavors but definitely good and smooth! Top shelf, you want to be a baller for the night this is definitely the way to go! Absolutely amazing drink. Once you’ve taste it you’ll be hooked for life!
Aaron H.
johnson city
Best vodka available. A bit pricy but should only be purchased if you have a good income lol or for special occasions. Smooth, sleek and tasty. Goes well in anything! I recommend this at any chance you get!
Alexis M.
Tulsa, OK
YES. Just yes. This vodka is a great go-to and soooo smooth. Its got a good bite but really its worth it. I did end up mixing it though. Hah! I think it’s really good paired with any fruit drinks for sure!
Kelly Ann G.
Las Vegas
Sometimes you just need a basic but great tasting Vodka in the House to have for guests. This is a good one! Perfect to add to anything. Even a penne a la vodka sauce. I would definitely buy again.
Tiffany A.
Lithonia
I love Ciroc and I love it because you can drink it straight -shots,
or have a mixed drink. I am a repeat consumer, I purchase from Costco or liquor stores . It goes down smooth without burning or a bad after taste . Yes I would but again
Alicia <.
Spring Hill, FL
Very very smooth and refreshing. This pairs well with almost anything. It’s also good on the rocks alone. It doesn’t have a horrible aftertaste. It’s axtially quite tasty!! Must try!
Desirae S.
Fall River
Skyy Vodka is the best vodka to have in a mixed drink. I would not mix any other vodka into a drink. Has a great taste and is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to any one who likes a mixed vodka drink  SKYY Vodka
kelly G.
Stanley
Ciroc vodka is probably my favorite to begin with but some of the reasons why I love it is the flavor and we collect every bottle we had Ciroc X Vodka - 1 Liter
Dana S.
Chicago
Poorly made no different and any other brand, i dont know why they even made this one. I wont be getting this ever again its a waste of money it taste like water.