Ciroc Vodka Snap Frost 5 Times Distilled uploaded by Erin Z.

BY CIROC #67 in Vodka

Buy on Walmart
Michelle R.
Blountville
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Paige R.
Norman
Crisp with minimal taste. Goes well with mixers, over ice, or as a shot. My favorite is drinking it with a martini. I have purchased nimberous times. It is quite delicious, as far as vodkas go. The price is a little high, but for special occasions I will purchase again.
Milene M.
Washington, DC
It’s a very interesting kind of vodka because you can taste it as pure and with ice or you can taste in drink. Yours chances of having a hangover are more likely if you mix this with other kind of drink because by itself it’s not comum. I really like the quality and price.
Cat S.
Wilmington
Such a smooth vodka! A little bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it. Smooth enough to drink it straight but also delicious in soda like sprite or coke and also tastes great in juices! This is my favorite vodka and would definitely continue buying it.
Mal M.
Ciroc still has the taste of vodka however it doesn’t have a bitterness that other vodkas have. It also is smooth enough to take as a shot and not run wild for a chaser to follow. It is a bit expansive compared to other vodkas but I would buy it again.
Trisha M.
Greer
Smooth drink!!! Makes any party a success!!!! Mix with Red Bull in a cute glass and topped it with a lime! It's priced well and I personally think it's better than some expensive limits!!! Stop at your local liquor store and you'll find it easy!!!
Maria G.
Windsor, CT
I have purchased Ciroc vodka at multiple liquor stores, including Costco- this is my favorite place to buy it! Ciroc pairs nicely with a variety of mixers and always goes down smooth. I highly recommend it to those looking to treat themselves.
👑Cody B.
South bend
I really like this alcohol it has a smooth taste to and it not too harsh when it touches your throat. Mix great with other beverages. And I would recommend this to people just stating to drink. Just be careful but the hangover is the worst.
Hannah J.
Just like all the other ciroc products I’ve tried, this one is delicious! Absolutely would recommend to others, and it’s nice that it’s easilh available. I’ve had ciroc vodka many times and it never fails to disappoint.
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
Ciroc is one of my favorite vodkas for a couple of reasons. I appreciate the different flavors that you can select from to mix for a tasty cocktail. They are perfect for drinking alone, if that is your preference because it is very smooth.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa M.
How does this taste and do they have other flavors.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I feel like this is a hype type liquor? is it really that great? and what is it compared to?
Emily S.
How does this compare to Kettle?
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
Think maybe i could get a sample pack