Ciroc Vodka Snap Frost 5 Times Distilled uploaded by Elaysa S.Ciroc Vodka Snap Frost 5 Times Distilled uploaded by Erin Z.

BY CIROC #44 in Vodka

Ciroc snap frost vodka 750 ml

• What is the cost of this in Canada? For 750ml? 1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this flavor over all other flavors? 2 Answers
  • Think maybe i could get a sample pack 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shaneesha S.
Shelton
Delicious  Ciroc Peach Vodka makes perfect daiquiris!!! We had a party and it made plenty of drinks for everyone with only 2 bottles! I would recommend this product for anyone craving some summer time beverages (; adults only of course!
We mixed thi's vodka with
Strawberries, peaches, ice and a peach mixer! They were absolutely delicious!
Alicia đź’•.
Canton, GA
I am not a huge drinker but when k so drink i like to drink things straight no chaser! Amd to do that you need something smooth ciroc has always been smooth to go down never gives me a hanger over like the cheao stuff and they have alot of flavors so if you do mix the possibility are emdless it is a little pricey depending on bottle size but its worth it
Kayla D.
Miami , FL
This vodka is great. It goes down smoothly and can be mixed with many things. Ciroc has a wide range of flavors also. It allows you to be creative and come up with your own fun cocktails and you can even sip it alone. You can never go wrong with a bottle of vodka.. and the name alone sounds cool. Ciroc your world!
Kenya M.
Spring Grove, PA
This is the one! I enjoy this Ciroc every time I purchase this brand. I can mix it into any type of drink and it would mix very well with it. Also for some reason I don’t have a hangover after I drink plenty of it. The taste doesn’t not bother me. I can drink this Vodka straight and be cooked with !
Ciroc knocked it out of the park with this formula! The vodka is not cheap but it is well worth a splurge. It tastes very clean, with no strong aftertaste. It’s something you could easily drink plain on the rocks or with a wedge of lime. While it’s not my all-time favorite, I would purchase this again.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Paige R.
Norman , OK
Crisp with minimal taste. Goes well with mixers, over ice, or as a shot. My favorite is drinking it with a martini. I have purchased nimberous times. It is quite delicious, as far as vodkas go. The price is a little high, but for special occasions I will purchase again.
April S.
My favorite vodka of all times I first started off drinking the berry Ciroc with my boyfriend when we first started dating it brings back memories, then I tried the apple ciroc and it became my favorite flavor, I introduced it to my mother and on special occasions she pulls it out and sips on it . I definitely would buy again looking forward to trying the peach and pineapple one
Alexis A.
This vodka mixes well to make excellent drinks. Love the hit of peach. Truly makes the drink. Good for a quick shot or a sex on the beach. Highly recommended. And fairly affordable compared to some brands. Never disappointed when I purchase  Ciroc Peach Vodka
Keely H.
Dinuba
Love, love, love this vodka. Smoothest one I've ever drank. Mixes well or perfect as a shot. It's a little more expensive, but worth the price. Flavor was great. I will be buying again and would recommend this to my friends and family as well, or buy as a gift.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa M.
How does this taste and do they have other flavors.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I feel like this is a hype type liquor? is it really that great? and what is it compared to?
Emily S.
How does this compare to Kettle?
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
Think maybe i could get a sample pack