BY CIROC

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
There's a little bit of controversy around the origins of vodka. Anthony Dias Blue's The Complete Book of Spirits, offers a good history of Polish origins where wine was distilled by freezing it in the 1400s. Since water freezes at a higher temperature than alcohol, the purer alcohol was allowed to drip out the bottom of the frozen block of wine. This produced gorzalka, which the Poles proudly proclaim as the first vodka. This is, of course, the opposite of distillation. Meanwhile, the Russians were happily making zizennia voda or "water of life" which became the diminutive "vodka". This is the Russian equivalent of adding an "ie" on the end of "John" to make "Johnnie" or as Blue has it: "dear little vodka". They began truly distilling (heating the wine or grain mash so that the alcohol evaporates out) around 1430. They also standardized vodka through the efforts of Dmirtry Mendeleev and began charcoal filtration from Piotr Smirnov (later Smirnoff).
Jen L.
San Diego, CA
Although Circoc is known to be a more expensive vodka, I don't know if I'd say it lives up to its name. It's available at almost ever grocery or liquor store, so its definitely convenient. It's better than brands like Skyy and Smirnoff, but I think Tito's is much much better. If you're looking for a cool bottle, Ciroc is the way to go, but if you're looking to get your bank for your buck, I think there are much better alternatives.
Megan S.
I don’t buy this brand often as it is a bit pricy for me. However, when I have I have been very pleased with the quality! Definitely better that some cheaper alternatives! Overall I was quite satisfied.
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Good but over priced. I feel as though it has had so much celebrity endorsement that it has made the price go up. Good product. I would drink but wouldn't keep my house stocked all of the time with it. It is smooth. I would buy if I knew someone who would be coming over loves it. And I would keep and drink if people brought it over.
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
I don't absolutely love the flavor of this product. Compared to other flavors they are more widely known for such as there pineapple flavors I really feel that for me this one fell flat. I don't usually argue the price of Ciroc products because of the quality but I would not buy again especially not for the price!
Alanna K.
Hartsville
I love this drink. It's nice and smooth. It's not too harsh and even works well in a mix. It didn't even leave me sick the next day with a hangover or super thirstt. I don't like to over indulge so just a few shots of this works wonderfullt to take the edge odf and have a good time. Highly recommended.
Lisa L.
This is my second favorite "splurge" vodka.  Very clean tasting when drank alone, and a smooth mixer.  At the time when I was buying a lot of vodka, I'd usually opt for something less expensive, but now I am willing to pay more for this type of quality.  I would buy again.
Flavia B.
I LOVE THIS! I usually buy my Ciroc from the duty free due to the huge difference of price when compared to local liquor stores. The bundles always makes me happy. The more the merrier, right? Beautiful presentation, awesome bottles with even moremawesome product! It's smooth, will certainly not leave you with a hangover the next day! I just wish it was a tiny bit cheaper! Truly worth it though
Ambar A.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Not one of my favorites but still pretty good. I tend to go more towards the fruity flavored vodkas. It's a little strong for my taste but one of the few better options offered at my local liquor store. I'd definitely buy it next time I'm in the mood for a cranberry and vodka.
Dana H.
Ciroc is a pretty well known brand name and with good reason. It has a distinctive crisp taste. It goes well in mixed drinks. You can add a little or a lot and still retain flavor. It is super easy to find in most liquor stores. Overall I would purchase this product again