BY CIROC #48 in Vodka

Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
I had high hopes for this vodka. Not only because it was ridiculously expensive, but also because of all of the hype. Unfortunately, it tasted like rubbing alcohol. It may have been because of the mixers I used, but I think that it could definitely be better for the price that you pay for it.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Pompton Plns, NJ
Best bang for your buck! If you like the smoothness of Grey Goose or any other top-shelf vodka, Ciroc is the way to go without completely breaking the bank. Keep it chilled and i tastes the same if not better than any other comparable vodka. My fav is Ciroc with OJ!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Eh Ciroc is definitely not my go-to by any means but if I had to have it, I would stay away from the flavored ones and stick with the regular. It's decent for mixed drinks but I personally, would not recommend taking shots of this unless you want a major hangover.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
Great quality vodka at a decent price. I love to use this vodka for mixed drinks. The brand is great that they offer different flavors of vodka as well. I usually just use the regular vodka and add cranberry or lime/lemon for my favorite drink.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Vodka is my favorite and this brand is always a nice choice. We tend to purchase it at ABC and they have good deals most the time. Ciroc is my favorite vodka of them all. It is so smooth you hardly konw your having a cocktail.
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
another fancy vodka. i love the packaging, it looks very luxury but its a little bit sour to me maybe too strong. it blends well with a citrus juice but with tonic water and lime it can be a little bit to strong for me.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
This is my favorite vodka out there. It is so smooth. Although expensive I do find it worth it for special occasions. I am a repeat buyer and it always tends to meet my expectations I would always recommend this brand
Emily D.
Emily D.
It's a very very smooth taste. You can mix it with almost anything and not have that unpleasant bite that other alcohols have it, but it will still work effectively. It's pretty pricey though so there is a trade off.
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Brooklyn, NY
My boyfriend loves Ciroc and has tried all the flavors out there. We always have a bottle at home for special occasions. If we want to have a mix drink, it goes well with almost anything. Had this for New Years Eve !
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
This vodka is quite on the pricey side but man does it taste good. My husband's favorite mixed drink is the Moscow mule and this is the vodka he uses to make them. We have bought multiple bottles, love it!