BY CIROC #74 in Vodka

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
There's a little bit of controversy around the origins of vodka. Anthony Dias Blue's The Complete Book of Spirits, offers a good history of Polish origins where wine was distilled by freezing it in the 1400s. Since water freezes at a higher temperature than alcohol, the purer alcohol was allowed to drip out the bottom of the frozen block of wine. This produced gorzalka, which the Poles proudly proclaim as the first vodka. This is, of course, the opposite of distillation. Meanwhile, the Russians were happily making zizennia voda or "water of life" which became the diminutive "vodka". This is the Russian equivalent of adding an "ie" on the end of "John" to make "Johnnie" or as Blue has it: "dear little vodka". They began truly distilling (heating the wine or grain mash so that the alcohol evaporates out) around 1430. They also standardized vodka through the efforts of Dmirtry Mendeleev and began charcoal filtration from Piotr Smirnov (later Smirnoff).
Nani W.
Riverside, CA
It's great for shots and great for making mixed drinks. It's smooth but better when ice cold (IMO). the flavored ones are really good. Apple and berry are my favorite flavors. Price point I would say matches the quality for sure. I dont get a hang over when I drink it but then again I don't get hangovers ever really. If you get a chance definitely try it and play around with it.
payeng l.
This is one of the few vodka that I actually like and can take without a chaser. It is pretty smooth, which is a biggie for me! With it being Ciroc, I did expect it to be more expensive. But, I would say you can definitely find a smooth vodka for a cheaper price. It did the job but you can get the same buzz without breaking the bank.
Jenelle P.
Love it!! Great taste, smooth going down. Great mixer. It was just what I expected when I tasted it. Flavor is strong and smooth and smells good too. I love the beautiful bottles it comes in, great bottle to save. My friends and i love it, and I always recommend it when asked.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Eh most people I know that by this vodka buy it just because of who makes it but I think for the price point You can definitely get something better it’s definitely not my favorite but it’s also not my least favorite not about vodka but should be a little bit cheaper for what it is.
Victoria G.
It’s the smoothest vodka.I’m a repeat ciroc customer because the quality is one of a kind. It’s expensive for the 360ml, so I would recommend just splurging a little, and getting the bigger size so you can share. I highly recommend trying Ciroc, you will not be disappointed.
Ari B.
Definitely smooth, mixed or straight! My drink of choice when I’m out on the town or at home enjoying a nice drink at home! Is my “go to” drink when I’m looking to buy. I would say pineapple and apple is my favorite flavors. Definitely recommend the Ciroc to others!
Tia G.
I ama big can of ciroc. Mainly the flavored but mix the plain with pineapple juice and it's great. I love the bottle, it's simple and eye catching. The price is bit expensive but not too extreme compared to others in its class. I would recommend to others!
Hannah J.
Went down smooth and didn’t have any weird after taste. It was delicious! My favorite vodka brand by far. I’ve had it many times and it is consistently good. I’m able to find it at any liquor store without having to drive around. I definitely would recommend!