CÎROC Vodka

by Ciroc

#22 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka is distilled from fine French grapes for an exquisitely smooth, fresh vodka experience. The essence of CÎROC™ Ultra- Premium Vodka comes from fine French grapes, which are distilled a fifth time at the historic Distillerie de Chevanceaux in the South of France. CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka is gluten free.

NOSE

Refined, citrus aromas

TASTE

Smooth, lightly sweet and enriched by the natural character of grapes

FINISH

Crisp and clean

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Is this product good for mixing drinks, or is is just as good on its own? Is it worth the money?
This is the original, really?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of CÎROC Vodka!
Candice R.
Newton, NC
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Candice R.
If you are in the mood for something smooth then I recommend Ciroc Vodka! I purchased 2 “airplane” bottles for a Friday afternoon cocktail! Mixed with Mango and pineapple for me! I will definitely be buying more in the future!! If you are a vodka drinker, Ciroc is for you!! It’s five times distilled for the smoothest taste imaginable!! CÎROC Vodka
Christy S.
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Christy S.
Can’t go wrong with just the plain flavor of vodka. Although I enjoy many of the flavored vodkas this brand offers, the regular meets my expectations every time and can always be a go-to. Any type of juice can be a great addition. My favorites are always pineapple with a splash of cranberry.
Jennifer W.
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Jennifer W.
Ciroc is my all time favorite vodka. It’s worth the splurge. This is easy to take even with no flavor. This was the first thing I bought at the liquor store once I turned 21
Regine R.
Cambridge, MA
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Regine R.
Love me some different flavor Ciroc drinks. Love the Mango, strawberry and pineapples flavored. Its just smooth to the taste
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,034 reviews
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Ann R.
I love Vodka Specially in the summer in front of a beautiful sunset there’s nothing like a delicious drink that’s refreshing
Lynn K.
Mt Pleasant, PA
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Lynn K.
Ciroc Wendy's #STRAWBERRYLEMONADE OHHH this is GOOD ! #Ciroc #Summerbreeze and #Wendys strawberry 🍓 🍋 lemonade. Sooooo good! SUPER SMOOTH! TASTES LIKE a STARTBURST ⭐ ! I highly recommend without a doubt !!!!! Try it ! Candy 🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭
Barbara C.
Decatur, GA
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Barbara C.
Very smooth to the taste. My go to for a nightcap every now and then. Definitely recommend! CÎROC Vodka
Karol G.
Mcallen, TX
CÎROC Vodka uploaded by Karol G.
Very smooth flavor, can drink it straight or mix it. Bottle is cute and vodka is distilled from fine french grapes, worth the price.
Don D.
Ciroc is the smoothest vodka I have had.  There’s very little bite and never a hang over. I use to be a big Belvedere Vodka drinker but now I’m a Ciroc guy.
Anastasia B.
Atlanta, GA
One of the best vodkas I have ever had. I dislike mixing so this is perfect to chill and drink by itself. Affordable for the size too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...