BY CIROC #23 in Vodka

CIROC Vodka is created using distilled French Mauzac Blanc and Ugni Blanc grapes, which sets it apart from other vodkas. CIROC Vodka is distilled five times and has a slight citrus flavor on the palate with a short burn on the finish. Your recipients can enjoy this refined gift on the rocks or use it to liven-up a tall cocktail. CIROC Vodka can also be included in a custom gift basket. see more...

keirstin b.
norfolk
This is a much better quality and smoother taste that your cheaper vodkas. You spend the extra money for something smooth that’s worth drinking rather than something crappy from a plastic bottle like a high school party girl. I have always picked this over other vodkas simply because of taste. It pairs well with a sparkling water and a little flavor squirt from crystal light or what have you like a makeshift vodka tonic.
Alison A.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down this is my favorite vodka of all time!! I first had it it Mexico at the bar in our hotel. It’s different from other vodkas as it’s made from grapes. I love the flavor and it’s so smooth there’s nothing in comparison to it! I like other high-end vodkas, but this one is just so good, you’ll polish off the bottle with a few friends before you even realize it! Has a great buzz/high to it as well and you don’t get a headache like some can do. Great on the rocks, a shot or mixed with anything. Love the bottle it’s near looking and was so glad when it arrived in the states. Glad to see it’s made a name for itself here, as it should!
Callie W.
Reno
I haven't had this in years, and I'll admit that I bought it because I liked the marketing campaign. Hey, you know, Diddy was popular at the time! I liked it but in all honesty don't have enough experience with it like I do other Vodkas, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Skyy and Smirnoff...
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Ciroc , baby, just here me out for a second... I only tried you once and wasn’t the biggest of fans. For the price, I figured you would go down a little bit smoother. But, I’m your defense, people have been known to put cheap stuff into “pricier” (even though you aren’t that pricy lol) bottles to look more “bougie” sooo maybe that is what happened in my case.
REMY L.
Smooth....light...no hangover!!...mix with juice and a splash 0f club soda...or shot with lemon or lime. It's kinda om the expensive side,  but it's good quality..it better then any other vodka to me because I don't get a headache the next day.

Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The classic Ciroc Vodka is always a staple to have in our home bar. We just bought a house and received 5 of these as housewarming gifts. You can mix it with anything and it’s not over powering or get watered down in the mix. I love Ciroc.
Angie A.
Best vodka ever I’ve used different kinds and it made me regret the next day but this one doesn’t give me headaches the next day and it’s so good to mix with other drinks and I love how it has different flavors to choose from and to mix with.
Marjorie H.
I’ve had this brand of Vodka only once but it’s my favorite! It’s more of an expensive brand so I haven’t bought I again ... I will in the near future though when my girls come into town! It tastes amazing! 😍 Ciroc Vodka
Jarrett J.
West Park, FL
I absolutely love Ciroc. Great price and all of the flavors are amazing. I usually don't like flavored liquor but I make an exception for Ciroc. I've seen it in many stores. I never have trouble finding it because it's so popular. I highly recommend it and it also makes for a great gift. Perfect for the holiday season.
Michelle T.
Gainesville
Ciroc is the smoothest vodka I've ever had - no burning sensation like some of it's competitors and no hangover the next day! Their secret is distilling from flash-frozen French grapes rather than grains making it a great gluten-free choice. Ciroc can be purchased at most liquor stores and is typically kept behind the counter. It may be a little pricier but the taste and feel of this vodka is totally worth it! Highly recommend.
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
This is the original, really?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Is this worth the price?