BY CIROC #14 in Vodka

CIROC Vodka is created using distilled French Mauzac Blanc and Ugni Blanc grapes, which sets it apart from other vodkas. CIROC Vodka is distilled five times and has a slight citrus flavor on the palate with a short burn on the finish. Your recipients can enjoy this refined gift on the rocks or use it to liven-up a tall cocktail. CIROC Vodka can also be included in a custom gift basket. see more...

• Is this product good for mixing drinks, or is is just as good on ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • This is the original, really?1 Answers
Reviews (1902)
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
Ciroc Vodka is amazing good! Its different from most vodkas as I heard its got diferent method of preparation. Its made out of fermented grapes and destilled 5 times. This one deserves to be drank neat. I like to leave it on the freezer and it would never freeze and i can have a taste of it chilled from the cold. Although Ciroc is a little more expensive than the competition its really worth the price mark up. Buy it and try it. You wont regret it cuz the day after you will most lilely be fresh as a letuce and without hang over from the alcohol.
Es- uno de los mejores vodkas que he probado. Hevho en Francia a base de uvas fermentadas. Ostenta un proceso diferente a todos los demas vodkas y adicionalmente es destillado 5 veces. Esta puro, limpio y lo recomiendo para todo cocktail que lleva vodka y neat.
Es un poco mas caro pero como esta deatilado tantas veces deja muy poca o nada de resaca.
This was given to me as a Christmas gift a couple years ago, came with 2 very pretty glasses as well...as I haven’t bought this since trying it when it was purchased for me as a gift; it wasn’t because I didn’t like it....it’s just because I’m the type of person who likes to try different things as oppose to sticking to just one thing. I would most definitely purchase this again tho. It was great with everything I paired it with. Again, another smooth taste.
Luna L.
Miami Beach , FL
I am sitting here trying this vodka as I type this. I like 3 or 4 cubes of ice in my glass and pour the chilled vodka over the ice. I find the taste crisp clean. In fact I love the sweet lingering taste it has, which I find very interesting. I am not a fan of mix drinks so I cannot review a mix drink using Ciroc. I highly recommend this Vodka. I personally find it smooth yet firm at the same time with a surprizing sweetness to it.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Ciroc is a unique vodka, as it is made from grapes and most of the world’s vodka is made from fermented grains or potatoes. Using grapes does give it a unique taste that some may not enjoy in a vodka but that I happen to love. I find this vodka very smooth with a nice, easy finish. I enjoy the slight sweetness to the palate that the grape brings. I usually drink it on the rocks or with club soda and a lime.
Tiffany P.
This is a staple as far as Vodka is concerned. I like having a decently stocked bar for my guests when they come over. I find Ciroc to be smooth and has just enough flavor to make the perfect drink. This is worth the extra coin as you are truly getting a quality brand.
Kenya M.
Spring Grove, PA
I enjoy this Ciroc better than most only due to the flavor I do not like all the fruity flavor but I can drink this all night and not get tired of the taste or sick from it. I would say I would probably have a hangover just due to how strong the vodka and the quality. It is a great Vodka for parties, gatherings, get togethers. I would suggest to others to drink !
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
From the presentation, to the elegant and smooth taste, this is by far my favorite top shelf Vodka. Although this is fairly expensive, it is marketed as high-end and lives up to all of the hype. If you're looking to splurge or treat yourself, I'd recommend giving this a try.
Kayli N.
Ankeny
While ciroc is a very good, high quality vodka I think that for the price point you might as well shoot for grey goose. Where ciroc excels in flavored vodkas, their regular unflavored vodka just simply isn’t as good as Grey Goose. If you’re looking for a flavored vodka, go for Ciroc. Unflavored, Belvedere or Grey Goose are much better options.
valencia l.
Las Vegas , NV
Let me start by saying that the only reason this isn’t 5 stars is because they offer flavored versions and those should be a first choice when trying ciroc. This is perfect for mixed drinks though and a little goes a long way!! I would recommend this if you’re making a blend of drinks because this will be the spark you need!
Mycaella B.
33634
A good and approved price, I went to the wedding of some friends and everyone took advantage and approved the product, without hangovers the next day (in my case).

Not to mention that the design of the bottle is too much, they were very creative with the symbol
They has a nice
I recommend it!
emily k.
Frederick , MD
Is this product good for mixing drinks, or is is just as good on its own? Is it worth the money?
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
This is the original, really?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Is this worth the price?