BY CIROC #16 in Vodka

CIROC Red Berry Vodka is produced from cold fermented French grapes, is distilled five times and infused with natural strawberry and raspberry essences. CIROC Red Berry is a smooth, rich vodka and tastes predominantly of strawberries with notes of raspberries and cherries. CIROC Red Berry finishes with hints of raspberry jam. Serve CIROC Red Berry on the rocks or mixed with grenadine and lemon lime soda. see more...

Autumn E.
Buffalo, NY
Ciroc is a delicious higher end flavored vodka. The taste is clean and doesn’t have a bad after taste that you get with cheaper vodkas. It’s great for doing shots or for mixing into a cocktail or mixed drink with seltzer. The bottles are pretty and even though it’s more expensive you are getting a higher quality product. Would certainly recommend to friends.
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
I'm always down for a fruity mixed drink or a shot of Vodka. When it comes to Red Berry Ciroc it's the perfect Vodka for both. It's works fantastic as a mixer and tastes great alone. I'd compare it to your favorite fruit snacks. It's clean, smooth, and crisp. Bottles range around $30. Ciroc comes in many different flavors as well. High quality for low quality pricing.
Vanity💋 N.
Santa Fe , NM
I always thought the Apple was my favorite but then I tried this and I got to say this is one of the most amazing tasting vodkas I’ve ever had in my life this is literally my go to vodka for any point in time and it is worth every single penny plus the bottles beautiful so she gets to go on my counter and look cute when it’s empty 😝
Teryn G.
I originally tried this vodka because i had gotten it as a gift. But so thankful that I did. It’s great for everything!! If you’re trying to watch sugar intake or anything like that I suggest this as well because if you’re into mixed cocktails this can replace some fruit juices that you would normally mix with. Great taste
Amanda S.
This is by far one of my favorite flavors. Tried it out at a bar and it was delicious. Light flavor so it’s a good mixer and something you can stick with all night. Tasted great with lemonade and was reasonably priced in the cocktails I got. I was pretty satisfied with it and I would definitely recommend.
Remedii™ J.
Not the best one of the group, but it is a tasty one. Its best served with mixed drinks. Good with Cranberry and Orange juice. to make a great vodka and cranberry or vodka and orange juice.  I like Ciroc as a whole. i Would recommend anyone to drink Ciroc, not to specifically try the red berry
Heather B.
Avondale, AZ
This flavor of Ciroc is my favorite.  I love to mix it with sprite for a nice cherry sprite, sort of Shirley temple vibe it is my go to for pre gaming nights out with my girls.  I usually buy it at top wine,  and it is only like 22$, which is not bad at all. My favorite vodka!
Chelsea M.
Has a really great taste and makes for wonderful mixing! Also good if you want to drink alone, has a very smooth taste without any of the kick that a lot of other vodkas have! Very good variety of flavors and well thought out! Overall amazing, and I continue to buy time and time again!
Spring, TX
This is hands down my favorite Ciroc vodka flavor! While Ciroc may have a slightly higher price point than other vodkas, I much prefer the smoothness and flavor of Ciroc. No matter what concoction I come up with red berry, it never disappoints. I will continue to repurchase in the future.
Ashley W.
I think this brand was first made so popular in music, which lead to it's widespread purchasing. Everywhere you went you saw it. So it is a most familiar and for good reason. It is a very delicious liquor and affordable among the cheaper vodkas this would be my first go to .