CİROC Red Berry

by Ciroc

#19 in Vodka

CÎROC™ Red Berry is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with raspberry, strawberry and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The resulting balance of luscious, berry-infused flavor is perfectly highlighted in the CÎROC™ Cosmo Martini.

NOSE

Bouquet of berries with a hint of jam

TASTE

Ripe and juicy with berry flavors

FINISH

Deliciously sweet

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

Anyone recommend [product:ciroc-red-berry-375-ml-70-pf] ?
Whats a good drink to make with this flavor??
What would you mix with this?
Start your review of CİROC Red Berry!
Aimee S.
Old Hickory, TN
CİROC Red Berry uploaded by Aimee S.
Well I couldn't find the pomegranate variety of Ciroc, which is what we just tried. It is so delicious. We mixed it with a little cranberry juice and it strangely tasted just like fruit punch. This is so good! And actually prior to this flavor, the redberry was our favorite. It goes down smooth and has a great berry flavor. Try them both!
Stephen A.
Oakland Twp, MI
CİROC Red Berry uploaded by Stephen A.
This is my favorite Ciroc flavor! Great taste and mixes well! I definitely recommend over Grey Goose. Drink Responsibily!
Chandra G.
Using Red Berry Vodka make the best cocktails. Try the CIROC COSMO. THE INGREDIENTS YOU NEED ARE 1.5 oz. Ciroc Red Berry Vodka, 2 oz. of cranberry juice and 1 squeeze of lime. Put everything in a shaker with ice and shake well. I promise you will love this smooth drink.
Evelyn S.
Wichita Falls, TX
CİROC Red Berry uploaded by Evelyn S.
This is one of my favorite flavors for ciroc 😁 i had it for my birthday a couple of years ago and kept getting it since then. No improvement is needed what so ever! It is perfect value and the bottle is cute! I would buy again with no hesitation! I recommend it as well ❤️
Bembe L.
CİROC Red Berry uploaded by Bembe L.
Love it's smooth goes great with cranberry juice or just drink it with some ice. I leave the bottle in the frezzer so when guests comes over its already chilled. You will love it This my first time trying this flavor and I would recommend it to others to try.
Chelsea M.
Richlands
Has a really great taste and makes for wonderful mixing! Also good if you want to drink alone, has a very smooth taste without any of the kick that a lot of other vodkas have! Very good variety of flavors and well thought out! Overall amazing, and I continue to buy time and time again!
Itzel G.
san antonio
It has a good taste and if you mix it with something sweet it makes it taste better. I usually buy this circo flavor and since I work as a beverage Server I usually recommend it to customers who don’t really know what yo order
Madina N.
Tracy
I recently tried this flavor of it hence I don’t like flavored alcohol but I was shocked because I liked it very much
Nicole  D.
Gary, IN
I tried this at a friend's party. It tasted good alone because it was already flavored. I liked this flavor better than the original. I would recommend it.
Clarissa A.
San Antonio
Love Love Love! Ciroc in general is great but this flavor in particular is my absolute favorite!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corina P.
il y a un an
Michelle L. il y a un an
So good
Keira D.
il y a 2 ans
Sarah R. il y a 2 ans
I personally haven’t but I have a friend who is allergic to certain alcohols & has really bad reactions like stomach pain & vomiting. Ciroc was one of them.