BY CIROC #6 in Vodka

CIROC Pineapple is the fifth and most anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of pineapple and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The versatility of this flavor allows for a great range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with lemon-lime soda, orange juice, or pineapple juice. see more...

Kayli N.
Ankeny
Ciroc is always a wonderful experience but the pineapple has to be one of my favorite flavors. As an avid fan of vodka waters, I have to say that ciroc flavors are some of the best when it comes to drinks like this. The water mellows out any of the slight burn that comes from the vodka and leaves you with a lovely pineapple flavored water that you can get drunk off of. What else could you ask for? One of my favorite ways to drink this is half pineapple, half mango ciroc with water and a splash of juice. It tastes good without being loaded with calories. I wouldn’t dare drink it with any other vodka, though. I suggest everyone keep at least one bottle of ciroc on hand at all times.
Lafiiera T.
Brooklyn
Cîroc Pineapple is the fifth and most anticipated flavour in P. Diddy's Cîroc range. It's made with his Ultra-Premium Vodka, which is made from grapes in the Cognac region of France, and distilled five times for smoothness. The spirit is then infused with a blend of pineapple and other natural flavors, resulting in a lusciously different taste. Cîroc Pineapple is incredibly versatile allowing for maximum cocktail creativity. It's great with mixers and juice, and can you imagine the combo of Cîroc Pineapple with Cîroc Coconut? Piña Colada in a shot! Stunning with coconut cream and crushed ice too. Best served on a tropical island. Cîroc Pineapple has aromas of freshly crushed pineapple and other tropical fruit. It has a succulent pineapple flavour with a hint of vanilla, and is silky smooth.
yaya L.
Dallas, TX
I love this drink!  Ciroc Pineapple Vodka Is the best. I always pair this drink with a rainbow cherry slush from sonic and the combo is delicious. I always buy this drink because it's very affordable and the value of it tastes so good. If anything this would be my go to because all i would need to do is pair it and I'm good to go. This bottle is usually gone in one night. Sometimes I would drink it alone but that's not really my taste. I have yet to try the other flavors. I'd totally recommend this drink.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Ciroc pineapple is my least favorite flavor of all the other flavors. It was a little disappointing because the taste of it was a little off especially when you mix it. It is hard to find something good to mix it with. Its not a flavor I will be purchasing again.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
I love pineapple juice and pineapple flavored things so when I found this pineapple flavored vodka I was very excited to try it. It’s very smooth and I can pour it right into some pineapple juice and it gives it a nice kick. I use this for any tropical flavored drink I want to make. I love this vodka so much that the bottle only had a few drops left haha
Kenya M.
Spring Grove, PA
I enjoy having a few shots or mixed drinks with this Vodka but the flavor does become overwhelming after a period of time. I have noticed my body reacts a little different to this vodka than most, but I have a terrible hang over if I would drink a little to much of this Vodka. I would suggest this drink to other people for only casual drinking !
Josie C.
Has great flavor by itself for shots. It also blends well with mixed drinks. Rarely have the burning sensation after drink it. The flavor of the vodka lingers as the after taste which is the best part. I would buy this again, usually sold at Main grocery stores or liquor stores. Lots of flavors to choose from
Brianna S.
Very fruity. Actually tastes like pineapple. First time customer. Pretty strong for a fruit flavored alcohol. Still definitely has a vodka kick to it. Used the bottle for decoration on my bar  after it was empty.  I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys pineapple or fruity flavored vodkas. Great for mixed drinks.
Elizabeth D.
Delicious and goes down smooth. I recommend mixing this with pineapple and a Coconut cream for a delicious pina colada beverage. I paid around 17$ which was not bad compared to the other pineapple flavored liquors the store had. I tried this concoction a few weeks ago and it’s my go-to now on the weekend after a long day of studying.
Yvonne L.
Montclair
As fkavored Vodka's go, I like Ciroq the most. It's not sugary sweet. It's got a crisp Pineapple twist and adds an extra kick to a Pina Colada. I enjoy it alone on the rocks vecause it's that good tasting. I want to try the Coconut next. Hmmm, maybe mixing the two flavors together would make a tasty concoction. 2 thumbs up from me.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
ADRI N.
who has tried this and would say its good?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Riley D.