BeveragesAlcohol & MixersVodkaCiroc
CÎROC Pineapple Flavored Vodka

CÎROC Pineapple Flavored Vodka

by Ciroc

CÎROC™ Pineapple is the fifth and most anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of pineapple and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The versatility of this flavor allows for a great range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with lemon-lime soda, orange juice, or pineapple juice.

NOSE

Freshly crushed pineapple with notes of tropical fruit

TASTE

Succulent pineapple flavor with a subtle hint of vanilla

FINISH

Silky and smooth

Made with vodka distilled five times, the CÎROC™ portfolio has a smooth, clean taste and bright luscious flavor variants lending to creative cocktail creation.

This looks great! Has anyone tried this with coconut bubbly? LaCroix Enhanced Sparkling Water Coconut - 12 fl oz
Whats a good drink to make with this flavor??
Does the pineapple flavor taste artificial?
Start your review of CÎROC Pineapple Flavored Vodka!
Christy S.
CÎROC Pineapple Flavored Vodka uploaded by Christy S.
This product is a great brand and the various flavors are great. The pineapple is my favorite flavor. The drink is very smooth and easy to consume whether on ice or with my favorite combination of pineapple juice and a splash of cranberry. No after taste from the product.
Angel G.
Erie, PA
CÎROC Pineapple Flavored Vodka uploaded by Angel G.
I love Ciroc and you could never go wrong with pineapple. Between shots and drinks, Ciroc is very smooth but definitely strong all at once. The little extra money spent is worth it as it tastes delicious.
Megan L.
Tacoma
Amazing!!! This is so delicious with pineapple juice. I loved it. It met my expectations for sure. I would only love a blend better.
Ms.perfect J.
Alsip, IL
It’s really sweet I love pineapples and there’s the flavor lovely. It’s very potent in the flavor that you choose. It’s a smooth felling and also have a fresh taste going down as hursh. All you taste is the pineapple flavor which I love.  I recommend with pineapple juice
Oceana L.
Indio , CA
I like ciroc because I feel like it’s a lot easier to get down than other vodkas I’ve drank. Pineapple ciroc is my favorite flavor because it pairs really well with orange juice or pineapple juice which are 2 of my favorite mixers. I would definitely recommend to others.
Yeymis C.
Jersey City, NJ
I’m a pineapple fan, even though I love most of Ciroc flavors. This is a sweet smooth vodka on a reasonable price. We always keep a bottle at home because it’s great for homemade cocktails.
Bethani S.
bremerton, wa
Absolutely love this vodka! Great mixer! Good on price! This flavor is good with cream of coconut and some ice cream. I’m definitely a repeat buyer till the day I die! Definitely one of the best flavored vodkas
Ashley E.
Hanceville, AL
The pineapple was a little weird. Probably not the best decision. It was a little too pricey. Not a price for me. First time buying for me. I don't feel I would buy again. Might try a different flavor but the pineapple was off. Wouldn't really recommend.
Crystal E.
winter Garden , fl
Listen, you don't need to chase this drink at all. I drink my liquor without mixing it anyway but this one is so sweet it's like having a strong mixed drink in your cup.
Shaunte' M.
Atlanta
Amazingly great taste, goes well with any type of chaser. I’m a repeat consumer. The packaging is great, simple is better. The flavors are also amazing and very smooth. Yes, I will definitely purchase this product again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole G.
Regina, SK
il y a 8 mois
Jaquelyn C. il y a 3 mois
No but I’ve had it with coconut malibu and it was good so I can imagine that would be too.
renata L.
St Simons Is, GA
il y a 4 ans
Jolie D. il y a 4 ans
It leans more to a real pineapple flavor. Not the chemical, fake tasting version.