Ciroc Peach Vodka uploaded by Amber G.Ciroc Peach Vodka uploaded by Esther K.Ciroc Peach Vodka uploaded by Brennan M.

BY CIROC #7 in Vodka

CIROC Peach Vodka is produced from cold fermented French grapes and is distilled five times, then blended with natural peach and tropical fruit essences. With the aroma of fresh berries, CIROC Peach Vodka has a subtly sweet peach flavor with other fruity notes. CIROC Peach Vodka finishes smooth with hints of lingering peach. CIROC Peach Vodka is best when added to soda or tonic, or mixed into Cosmos or Martinis. see more...

• OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I’ve neve...1 Answers
LaBrisha B.
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Ciroc has to be one of my favorite vodkas I enjoy it alone or with Sprite it is so delicious and I woukd have a Sonics cup with Ciroc and Sprite and of course ice. and I will sip on it throughout the night as my one drink and I would be okay .I have a high tolerance but if you don't have a high tolerance I do not recommend you drink more than a standard size drink. I love the peach flavor but if you put too much Ciroc or you drink too much Ciroc your stomach can start feeling queasy so don't forget to eat real food before you start drinking so that you don't just have liquor sitting in your stomach.
Jazz P.
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
I was in a peach mood and picked this up at the store. I don't like flavored vodka alone, I prefer it mixed. I got the 750ml bottle for about $26 at Total Wine and More. Too lazy to look up recipes, I mixed the vodka with various juices. I tried cranberry, and orange-mango juice. I like it paired with the Orange-mango juice best. The peach flavor infused nicely with the energizing mango and orange. Overall, Ciroc Peach vodka was a decent purchase. I'd recommend you mix it with somethibg kind of sweet. For the product, the price wasn't bad either.
Emily A.
Emily A.
So I am a sucker for flavored vodka. I think it is the cherry on top for mixed drinks. It’s so fun to use different flavors and mixtures of flavors to create a unique taste and Ciroc Peach Vodka is one of my favorite flavors and brands of vodka to do it with. I personally love a peach vodka and ciroc is one of my favorite brands of vodka. They have so many flavors of vodka go try so many combinations with them. Every single flavor I’ve tried has been great. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
First time having it on a night out at an event my boyfriend was having and it was the freaking truth. Obsessed with this. It's reasonable priced in my books and worth it. I missed mine with cranberry juice and the ish still crept up on me like a motha. I can say one thing I enjoy myself that night and was still able to walk out in my heels like a boss and remember everything the next day. Lol. If you want the buzz without the hangover drink it like I did. If you wanna forget it all, take it straight!
Alex V.
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
I'll be honest, I can not drink any vodkas straight or take vodka shots whatsoever..... or atleast that's what I thought until I tried this. I bought this at the liquor store near my apartment and was very pleasantly surprised that this was a vodka I could sip on and actually enjoy versus any other type of vodka I try to drink plain. My favorite vodka out there, but one I unfortunately can not always buy because of the higher price point. A great vodka to have for special occasions , though.
Tilly R.
Tilly R.
Tehachapi
Excellent for mixed drinks!! It also goes down pretty easy on it's own.. really like this, nice peach flavor. This to me has a more natural peach flavor than Pinnacle does (which is one of my favorites). I personally think great by itself, no mixing necessary really, this would go great with orange juice to make a nice fuzzy navel flavor. Another thing I really like is the packaging... Don't know why but I find the use of the swing top bottle awesome.
Amber G.
Amber G.
So this has been my parents go to drink since I was a teen and I can see why. I make mixed drinks with this and even frozen drinks with this. I mixed frozen mango and strawberries then added this to make an amazing frozen cocktail and my friends loved it. On the bottom half of the drink is mango and the top half is strawberry. I added some sugar to it and vanilla extract so it tasted really good. I highly recommend Ciroc Peach Vodka.
Katelyn Ann C.
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
I would consider this a once in a while treat due to the price and also because there are so many different brands of flavored vodka. Though this vodka is so smooth you can easily throw this over some ice, or with some sparkling water and simple syrup. The flavoring is not over bearing either which makes it really easy to sit and sip for a while without feeling like you're having a sugar overdose.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a huge vodka drinker. Ciroc vodka is more of a smooth vodka. It's a grape based vodka.. almost a wine if you ask me. I drank the peach flavor for the first time at a wedding in Germany this past weekend and enjoyed it very much. Honestly it's scary drinking it because it goes on so smooth almost like you're drinking water except flavored. Once you drink ciroc you won't want anything else.
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Favorite vodka hands down!! Everytime I have had peach ciroc I have never had a hangover. It is very smooth and the flavor mixes well as a cocktail, or my preference - sprite. Every time I have bought it, it was at a local grocery store - I have seen these bottles in liquor stores as well. kind of on the pricey side, but the no hangover aspect makes it worth it!
Garibay P.
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I’ve never taste these but he said it’s delicious, really?