Ciroc Peach Vodka uploaded by Amber G.Ciroc Peach Vodka uploaded by Esther K.Ciroc Peach Vodka uploaded by Brennan M.

BY CIROC #16 in Vodka

CIROC Peach Vodka is produced from cold fermented French grapes and is distilled five times, then blended with natural peach and tropical fruit essences. With the aroma of fresh berries, CIROC Peach Vodka has a subtly sweet peach flavor with other fruity notes. CIROC Peach Vodka finishes smooth with hints of lingering peach. CIROC Peach Vodka is best when added to soda or tonic, or mixed into Cosmos or Martinis. see more...

• OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I’ve neve...1 Answers
Destiny N.
Grand Prairie
Ciroc is such a popular drinks at the club. I see many people order this when they’re out and about because it’s easy to drink. They have flavors like the peach one to give it a sweet taste that everyone enjoy. I’m not into the sweet flavor vodka, but what I like about it is that I don’t need a chaser when taking a shot of Ciroc. Very smooth liquor and I can see why people love it so much.
Yesenia c.
Of course everyone likes ciroc. It’s in all the songs and music videos. It’s nice and smooth with a little sweetness to it but I don’t feel like the effect of being drunk lasts as long as other vodkas. I️ don’t buy it and it isn’t a preference. I️ usually have it if offered
Jodenny S.
This is one of my favorites. I first tried it when my husband made me a peach and lychee martIni. Let me tell you, the peach flavor paired with the lychee, was just amazing. I would definitely suggest not only his brand, but this flavor as well. I promise you won't be disappoint.
Eldy R.
Trinity, TX
 Its my favorite flavor for mixed drinks. So smooth,  and not overly sweet. We buy this flavor pretty often dunce it costumers love it, specially the quality they get for the price. It is one of the favorites we have,  overall very happy with this product!

Allison L.
Miami
Anyone who knows me, knows this is my winter go to. I love to mix Peach Ciroc with a little bit of lemonade. This specific Ciroc is amazing on its own but with a mixer it really takes it up a notch. This is a bottle I also ALWAYS have in my home bar. Ciroc Peach Vodka
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I enjoyed this vodka! Made my mixed drink taste delicious.  I thought it was a little pricey but the buzz was worth it if ya know what I mean. I bought it at a local beer store. It was delicious. I even had some shots of it and so good. I will definitely but it again!
Emily A.
So I am a sucker for flavored vodka. I think it is the cherry on top for mixed drinks. It’s so fun to use different flavors and mixtures of flavors to create a unique taste and Ciroc Peach Vodka is one of my favorite flavors and brands of vodka to do it with. I personally love a peach vodka and ciroc is one of my favorite brands of vodka. They have so many flavors of vodka go try so many combinations with them. Every single flavor I’ve tried has been great. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Nakita T.
South point
I normally can’t drink vodka because it’s makes me sick but this peach Ciroc is sooooo good and you can get it at just about any store that sales liquor! It’s not very expensive so you get to get buzzed at a good price. I have this at every holiday party!
LINDSEY H.
CONROE, TX
This is one of my all time favorite brands of vodka. Ciroc peach vodka is so delicious and smooth. I like to try different types of liquor but this is always a repeat purchase for me! When I don't mind spending the extra, it's always Ciroc that I grab.
Tilly R.
Tehachapi
Excellent for mixed drinks!! It also goes down pretty easy on it's own.. really like this, nice peach flavor. This to me has a more natural peach flavor than Pinnacle does (which is one of my favorites). I personally think great by itself, no mixing necessary really, this would go great with orange juice to make a nice fuzzy navel flavor. Another thing I really like is the packaging... Don't know why but I find the use of the swing top bottle awesome.
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I’ve never taste these but he said it’s delicious, really?