BY CIROC #18 in Vodka

CIROC Peach Vodka is produced from cold fermented French grapes and is distilled five times, then blended with natural peach and tropical fruit essences. With the aroma of fresh berries, CIROC Peach Vodka has a subtly sweet peach flavor with other fruity notes. CIROC Peach Vodka finishes smooth with hints of lingering peach. CIROC Peach Vodka is best when added to soda or tonic, or mixed into Cosmos or Martinis. see more...

• OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I’ve neve...1 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Monique m.
I love love love this flavor. I can taste the peaches and it smells so good. Very Easy to taste the difference between this and the cheap stuff (Amsterdam) there  really is no comparison. You definitely get more flavor and better quality not just paying for the name. Plus it's not expensive so if you're to cheap to pay for something better tasting you shouldn't be drinking to begin with.
Shannon M.
Cincinnati
This is really good, smooth, tasty vodka. Not too sweet, not too bitter. I like it, but I gave it 3 stars for a few reasons. 1) It is very pricey! I usually see this for around $33-$40. 2) For the price, although it is good, I don’t think it is any better than an affordable, mid shelf vodka such as Skyy or Smirnoff. But that is just my opinion. I think you can get a better bang for your buck!
Christina R.
Hollis, NY
This flavor is my second favorite flavor from the Ciroc brand! It’s smell is amazing and it’s taste is delicious. Widely available in liquor stores and I’ve even seen it in some grocery stores. It’s yummy. The peach flavor is great for party shots, mixed drinks (great w. Juices!), or as a stand alone by itself. Won’t disappoint. Also really popular w women because of its sweeter taste.
Alexis M.
Best to either mix or even drink straight. My friends and I always mix with cranberry juice and orange juice together or either just one of those. But the first time I had it was at a nightclub and we just mix those three things together and we made a new creation and we have used it ever since to pregame or drink all night. I highly recommend all the flavors five stars all around.
Ashley P.
Haiku
The first vodka flavor from this brand that I’ve tried, I was on vacation in Kauai and they didn’t have many choices I immediately grabbed this and was very surprised how much I actually enjoyed it. My favorite will always be the red berry flavor but this is a close second for me. Great with juices and sodas as well. Smooth, and doesn’t disappoint.
Amanda S.
Bought at a local liquor store. It looked different so I wanted to try it. The flavor is good but it’s something I would get sick of fast. It’s a reasonable price, but there are brands I enjoy more that are cheaper. Not sure if it would buy it again since it’s somewhat of a weird flavor to mix with and I’m not one to drink vodka straight.
Jackie M.
Another great ciroc flavor, while pineapple is my go this is a good back up. Once again available at most liquor stores, some groceries stores with a liquor isle may carry the flavor, and select bars carry it as well. I️ usually purchase this drink out so again my experience is about 6-6.50 a drink. And again amazing mixed with soda water!
Mercedes E.
"This is one of my favorite flavored vodkas. Very smooth. Great for shots, sipping, or in mixed drinks. "Ciroc is smooth and this flavored vodka is good with any fruit juice. We usually get the Coconut or the regular but the peach is perfect for summer time drinks"I have recommended it many times and will continue to do so."
Annita L.
Bronx, NY
My favorite type of flavored vodka is peach flavored vodka. My favorite type of peach flavored vodka is Ciroc Peach Vodka. It is great mixed with range juice as well as cranberry juice. I have no complaints when it come to Ciroc Peach Vodka. The price point is on the more expensive end but I find that it is worth it.
brittney Y.
Saint Paul
This liquor was pretty good. I would recommend to a friend, family member, or almost to everyone. If you aren’t such a big fan on liquor though, get wine coolers instead. I expected it to be more harsh but it was actually decent. Yes, I would buy it again. But I would also like to try something else
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I’ve never taste these but he said it’s delicious, really?