BY CIROC #27 in Vodka

CIROC Peach Vodka is produced from cold fermented French grapes and is distilled five times, then blended with natural peach and tropical fruit essences. With the aroma of fresh berries, CIROC Peach Vodka has a subtly sweet peach flavor with other fruity notes. CIROC Peach Vodka finishes smooth with hints of lingering peach. CIROC Peach Vodka is best when added to soda or tonic, or mixed into Cosmos or Martinis. see more...

• OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I...1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Monique m.
I love love love this flavor. I can taste the peaches and it smells so good. Very Easy to taste the difference between this and the cheap stuff (Amsterdam) there  really is no comparison. You definitely get more flavor and better quality not just paying for the name. Plus it's not expensive so if you're to cheap to pay for something better tasting you shouldn't be drinking to begin with.
Alexis M.
Best to either mix or even drink straight. My friends and I always mix with cranberry juice and orange juice together or either just one of those. But the first time I had it was at a nightclub and we just mix those three things together and we made a new creation and we have used it ever since to pregame or drink all night. I highly recommend all the flavors five stars all around.
Ashley P.
Haiku
The first vodka flavor from this brand that I’ve tried, I was on vacation in Kauai and they didn’t have many choices I immediately grabbed this and was very surprised how much I actually enjoyed it. My favorite will always be the red berry flavor but this is a close second for me. Great with juices and sodas as well. Smooth, and doesn’t disappoint.
Amanda S.
Bought at a local liquor store. It looked different so I wanted to try it. The flavor is good but it’s something I would get sick of fast. It’s a reasonable price, but there are brands I enjoy more that are cheaper. Not sure if it would buy it again since it’s somewhat of a weird flavor to mix with and I’m not one to drink vodka straight.
Mercedes E.
"This is one of my favorite flavored vodkas. Very smooth. Great for shots, sipping, or in mixed drinks. "Ciroc is smooth and this flavored vodka is good with any fruit juice. We usually get the Coconut or the regular but the peach is perfect for summer time drinks"I have recommended it many times and will continue to do so."
Ana D.
My favorite type of flavored vodka is peach flavored vodka. My favorite type of peach flavored vodka is Ciroc Peach Vodka. It is great mixed with range juice as well as cranberry juice. I have no complaints when it come to Ciroc Peach Vodka. The price point is on the more expensive end but I find that it is worth it.
Ashley P.
For starters can I just say I LOVE the way the bottle looks! Definitely has a strong peach taste and smell. I can say if you dont like a great tasting peach vodka the I would suggest not getting this bottle because it really is the BEST peach flavored vodka! Grab a bottle and head to a friends house for a great time! 💋
Gabrielle M.
Kingstree , SC
Well, this is certainly one interesting vodka! Most vodkas are produced from corn, sorghum, rye, wheat or potatoes, but this bad boy is produced from grapes, and not just any old grape – but primarily the Ugni Blanc from the Cognac region of France and that grape is coincidentally the prime ingredient of very fine cognac. Then, Ciroc goes that extra mile and distills it five times, with the final distillation being performed in a traditional Armagnac style copper pot still. All that, in and of itself, would make this one interesting vodka, but there’s more; there’s Sean Diddy Combs
Jessica G.
I love peach flavor all around but a lot of vodkas do not master that flavor of peach without it tasting like an artificial flavor and just too sugary for my liking ending in a hangover the next morning. The Ciroc peach has that natural peach flavor and the smoothness of vodka that I enjoy
Stephanie S.
FAVORITE!! Ciroc peach is my go to for whatever/whenever I am looking for something to drink. Love to pair it with pineapple juice, lemonade or soda water. Great vodka. Very smooth and so so flavorful. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Minus the price, This is my favorite vodka ever!
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
OMG! Ciroc is the Vodka was my boyfriend are searching! I’ve never taste these but he said it’s delicious, really?