BY CIROC #14 in Vodka

• Is this FRUITy super Sweet that will give u a hang over the next ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?2 Answers
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
My favorite vodka drink and flavor. I love peach ciroc out of all the flavors I think this one is the best. This is the drink I always buy whenever I have a party or friends over. Costco sells the big bottle for a decent amount which is where I usually buy it. If you haven't tried it you should !
Domino T.
Orlando
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka
Very smooth flavor. The peach isn’t too over powering like some vodkas and has a great finish. Highly recommend having it on the bar cart for special occasions. It’s a pit pricey, but won’t leave you with a nasty headache in the morning so it’s completely worth it. Many flavor options available, which is nice if you’re picky like me. Also this makes a great gift and impresses anyone instantly.
Jozef S.
As an experienced Single Malt drinker and collector I frequently drink other spirits like Grappa, Cognac and some Vodkas. I tasted Cîroc at room temperature in a glencairn nosing and tasting glass. Comparing this to the 23 other vodkas in my collection this one tastes unique, a very strong citrus peel (zest) flavor in a very smooth vodka is the basis. I the back are hints of grass, Grappa and cardamone. Comparing this to other vodka I would mark this 4/5, comparing it to grappa's and young cognacs I'd probably go for 3+/5. Although I get the perfume reverence people make, I disagree. But it's defiantly not a classic vodka in the sense that it's not neutral.
DeAndrea M.
Was strong but tasty. I do not drink often and this is one of the few that I have had. I would definitely suggest this for a girls night and you can be fancy and make pineapples to have with it as well. This bottle might seem small can it can definitely serve a few people if you have a drinking style like mines.
Taylor H.
Roanoke
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka
This review is a little biased because I HATE peach flavored things but it was the only option so I ran with it. The vodka itself was as expected for ciroc, but the peach flavoring was way to overpowering for me. Overall, decent product, not worth the money.
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Peach Ciroc Spirit
I’m in love with this vodka. If your more into fruity flavors and mixed drinks then look no further. Just grab yourself this bottle of vodka and you will be a happy camper. Add it to sprite soda, or squirt soda and you have yourself a tasty drink.
Karyssa G.
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka
As someone who doesn’t necessarily like the taste of alcohol I’m a big fan of flavored vodka. Not to pricey for the quality and the flavor isn’t as bitter and artificial as comparable products. The packaging is attractive and looks expensive. It’s a great mixer, works with a variety of juices/sodas if straight alcohol isn’t your thing.
Leeta O.
Downingtown
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka
Really great taste with a great smooth finish can finish whole bottle in one night. Decently priced for such a good product. I buy it at least once every 2 months or so. Overall great choice for a special occasion or for any night out!
Alex C.
First time having it on a night out at an event my boyfriend was having and it was the freaking truth. Obsessed with this. It's reasonable priced in my books and worth it. I missed mine with cranberry juice and the ish still crept up on me like a motha. I can say one thing I enjoy myself that night and was still able to walk out in my heels like a boss and remember everything the next day. Lol. If you want the buzz without the hangover drink it like I did. If you wanna forget it all, take it straight!
Jordan M.
Lynnwood, WA
I mean it's good vodka. It will do it's job but with the hefty price tag of this being considered a "high end" drink you really aren't getting good quality. I'm only purchased the peach flavor before, it really smells good but in a drink or shot form you can't tell what time of fruit flavor it's supposed to be. I paid a little over $50 for a large bottle of this thinking it would be a smoother drink but I got the same quality as Smirnoff at best.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
What else can you mix this with?
Teericka K.
What's your favorite Ciroc Spirit flavor?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've never tried Ciroc, am I missing out on a great product?
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
What do you like to mix with peach ciroc?
Shawnee F.
Love peach never had this wonder if its any good