BY CIROC #17 in Vodka

• Is this FRUITy super Sweet that will give u a hang over the next ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?2 Answers
Ana S.
Marina Del Rey
CIROC Peach Vodka is produced from cold fermented French grapes and is distilled five times, then blended with natural peach and tropical fruit essences. With the aroma of fresh berries, CIROC Peach Vodka has a subtly sweet peach flavor with other fruity notes. Each batch of Ciroc Peach is distilled five times to ensure its purity, with natural peach and other flavors added at the end to ensure a crisp, clean and fruity taste. Smooth and elegant, this vodka is luscious and also gluten-free, so even those with dietary restrictions can enjoy its unbeatable flavor.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
My favorite vodka drink and flavor. I love peach ciroc out of all the flavors I think this one is the best. This is the drink I always buy whenever I have a party or friends over. Costco sells the big bottle for a decent amount which is where I usually buy it. If you haven't tried it you should !
lyssa ✨.
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka more...
Ciroc peach vodka with cranberry juice and a splash of pineapple juice is my go to drink 💃🏽 Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail from ConcentrateDole® 100% Pineapple Juice 6 fl. oz. CanCiroc Peach Vodka If you’re looking for something sweet and nothing too strong this drink is for you. Both the juices dilute the vodka but don’t be fooled, it’ll creep up on you !
Erin H.
Bessemer city , NC
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka more...
This peach Ciroc is definitely my summertime go to for my peach smoothies by the pool! I absolutely LOVE making a pitcher of this for my girlfriends and I to share by the pool. It also pairs perfectly with a sprite if smoothies aren’t your forte;) The price differs, depending on how much you need. I would totally recommend anyone trying this vodka.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Love this! It tastes amazing and is gluten free!! Woo hoo! It’s hard to find gluten free alcohol options. Especially with vodka. The peach flavor is amazing. I mix it with a little pineapple juice and some mint! Love it!
Arcadia W.
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka more...
Mixing this vodka into sodas is awesome. My favorites are root beer and orange soda, which taste exactly like a root beer float or creamsicle. Drunk straight, this vodka has a pretty bad burn (the high sugar content makes it much worse), but it mixes great. You can put a bit in almost anything, from coffee to soda to other drinks.
Toriana Z.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka more...
Usually I’m not a fan of flavored vodkas. This is the only flavored vodka I’ve tried. Not overwhelming or artificial tasting. It’s a harder one to find. Chain liquor stores don’t carry it and only a few state liquor staples I’ve seen carry it. (In Montana) also added bonus. It’s gluten free! All Ciroc vodka is made from grapes!
Janelle V.
La Puente
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka more...
Ciroc Vodka is my favorite brand of vodkas! I love how they have many different yummy flavors. Perfect for shots and to mix in with juices and sodas to make a mix drink. Ciroc Vodka is always my go to when they have it at the bar. My friend especially love it too! We also purchase Ciroc for family parties and everyone loves it!
Helen S.
Cute, Sexy and Refreshing! Perfect on the rocks or a mixed drink. Since its made from grapes and say you want wine; it's the Perfect transition. Hands down one of the BEST Vodka Brands around!! Apple w/ a splash pineapple juice is one of my FAV🍸 [product:ciroc-pineapple-vodka-] Ciroc Peach VodkaCiroc Apple
Jasmine W.
Review for: Ciroc Peach Vodka more...
Ciroc Peach Vodka it is very good with the pineapple one and/or any mixer. I think you could use a little bit more of the peach flavor but other than that it is really good I would definitely get it again. I definitely recommend this to all my friends, it’s perfect for a night out or in with the girls or your partner
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
What else can you mix this with?
Teericka K.
What's your favorite Ciroc Spirit flavor?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've never tried Ciroc, am I missing out on a great product?
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
What do you like to mix with peach ciroc?
Shawnee F.
Love peach never had this wonder if its any good