BY CIROC #16 in Vodka

• What is your favorite cocktail recipe?2 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely my favorite of all the ciroc flavors, and Circoc happens to be a really great vodka, very smooth and can be paired with some many things. The peach flavor isn't overpowering but you can definitely tell it's there, and mixed with other flavored things it doesn't mask the taste of those flavors. Top shelf vodka, so it's gonna be top shelf expensive. Purchase it from time to time. And the bottle is pretty!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
As far as top shelf flavored vodkas go C√ģroc really knows what they're doing. The peach, red berry, and apple are my favorites. They're all very smooth with a nice flavor that doesn't taste artificial like some other flavored vodkas do. If you're willing to spend the money this is definitely worth it.
P.s try the peach mixed with pineapple juice and a little bit of Sprite... It's delicious
Lainey R.
Lainey R.
Sanford, FL
I absolutely love all of the Ciroc Flavors especially Peach! This line has impressed me so very much. The smoothness and flavors are amazing. The flavors are not overly artificial and allow you to pair with a variety of mixers to experiment with different cocktails. This is a staple in my household and when I go out with friends. Another plus side is it never gives me a hangover!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I really have a thing for flavored Vodka's! I like this particular Vodka alone or mixed with something. I have to say this company has some of the best packing I've seen, its simple, sleek and looks classy. This Vodka goes down super smooth, I don't think it has an over-powering taste and I really enjoy it. Price wise its a middle of the road.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Best top shelf alcohol I always get for parties and bbqs. My favorite flavor next to apple. I hate the berry. The peach is my #1 to go flavor for Ciroc. It's great to give as a present for your friends and bedazzling it is awesome and fun to do as a present. This vodka goes down smooth and not heavy.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
I have to say that this favor was a bit disappointing. Only because, I felt the peach favor got lost in the mixed drink. So this is good with just redbull or has a spritzer. If you prefer a more elaborate mixed drink. I suggest adding peach peach schnapps to bring out the peach favor in your drink.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Burlington, IA
Ciroc peach flavored vodka is delicious. This is a top shelf vodka, so it is a little on the pricier side. The good thing about this is that you don't really need to mix it with much since it is already flavored and since it's a top shelf it doesn't have the burn that some lower shelf vodkas have.
Josie J.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
Peach is in the middle on flavor right behind Pineapple and Green Apple in my opinion but I've heard people say it's their favorite. Ciroc is smooth going down, and is great straight or mixed. If you ever go to the UK try the pink grapefruit flavored Ciroc as it is available exclusively there.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I tend to stick to rums and vodkas and this has been my recent go to do cocktails!

It's on the pricier side, but similar in price to my former go-to grey goose. It is so good it is totally worth paying a few more dollars! The best peach flavor of any vodkas I have tried.

Delicious with 7-Up
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I'm not much of a vodka drinker with the exception of Ciroq. Peach reigns first place with Coconut coming at a close second. Peach Ciroq & Sprite taste like an adult upgrade to Sprite remix. I also add peach ring gummy candy to the mix to make it extra festive with uber peachy perfectionūüćĎ
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
What else can you mix this with?
Teericka K.
Teericka K.
What's your favorite Ciroc Spirit flavor?
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
What do you like to mix with peach ciroc?
Tyreese S.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've never tried Ciroc, am I missing out on a great product?
Shawnee F.
Shawnee F.
Love peach never had this wonder if its any good