CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF)

by Ciroc

CIROC Peach is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka distilled five times from fine French grapes, finished in a tailor-made copper pot still in Southern France. This specialty spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of juicy peaches and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Simply mix with champagne for a delicate Peach Bellini cocktail. Includes one 70 proof 1 L bottle of CIROC Peach. Born from generations of winemakers and distillers dating back to the 15th century, Jean-Sebastien Robicquet, the Master Distiller of CIROC, carries the art of distilling in his veins. Based in France in the renowned wine region of Bordeaux, our vodkas and vodka specialties are made from fine French grapes, specially picked to embody a distinctive flavor with an exceptionally fresh taste. Each blend combines the masterful art of traditional and modern distillation to bring you the finest, smoothest spirits with the most r

Heard my friends say this is really good, does it taste good?
Is this worth the money?
is this a good flavor that can be mixed??
Start your review of CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF)!
Chandra G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by Chandra G.
You haven't had a great mix cocktail until you've used Ciroc peach vodka. Try mixing equal parts White Cran Peach Ocean Spray juice with Peach Ciroc; super yummy. ALso try mixing equal parts Tropicana Peach Orchard punch with Peace Ciroc; OMG the drink is the bomb. You can't go wrong with Ciroc Peach Vodka.
Victoria  K.
Jackson, MS
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by Victoria  K.
I’m not a big drinker but this peach Ciroc is extra smooth and has so much flavor. It pairs perfect with sprite and it taste delicious!
Christy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by Christy S.
Another great flavor of Ciroc vodka. This may have been one of the first flavor from the brand that I tried. The infused peach flavor is great. Very smooth. The taste is very premium and not artificial tasting. Definitely great by itself on ice, but a little orange and cranberry juice is great too. If you are in the mood for a nice refreshing drink, try the “Peach Cobbler.” Its a mix of ciroc peach, heavy cream, and hazelnut liqueur.
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by Pommy O.
Ciroc Peach Vodka is my favorite flavored vodka. I like this brand in general but this peach flavor is just too good. It has quite strong peach taste that you can just mixed it with soda water or sparkling water and a splash of lime and it just turned into an amazing drink. Especially if you’re peach lovers, you’ll absolutely love this vodka. #MyHappyHour
America F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by America F.
Se los recomiendo es un vodka muy rico y suave con jugo y hielo y su riquísimo sabor a peach
Rosa I.
Siler City, NC
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by Rosa I.
My favorite sweet but hits hard lol. after a long day at work and with the kids, just take a shot and done.
Bembe L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by Bembe L.
CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF) uploaded by Bembe L.
I love the peach Ciroc because you can also buy you some simply peach and add about 2 shots with some crushed ice, and it tastes so good. I love all of the Ciroc flavors some of them actually haven't had, but I love the idea of the different flavors that they carry. I recommend it to anyone who likes a nice, relaxing, tasty drink. I don't know if you had 3 kilos before, but it's good you must try it. Besides, I love the bottle.
Elizabeth M.
Shreveport
Just add some sprite and you have the perfect summer drink!! I keep this vodka stocked in my in home bar! CIROC Peach, 1 L (70 PF)
Miyah M.
Orlando, FL
This flavor of ciroc is easily my favorite! The peachy taste pairs well with any chase/mixer of your choice. You can’t go wrong with a fruity mixer combination. My favorite mixer with this drink is a peach Faygo.
Carla D.
Waco
Love this so muchCIROC Pineapple, 375 mL (70 PF) I buy ciroc everytime I drink. It has a smooth taste and is so delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica H.