CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle

CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle

Bring a touch of luxury to the holidays with CIROC Limited Edition White Grape. Our rich tasting spirit is made with vodka distilled five times from fine French grapes and finished in a tailor-made copper pot still in Southern France. This spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of white grape and other natural flavors. with crisp citrus notes and hints of tropical fruit and juicy honeydew, our velvety blend will be the buzz at any party this holiday season. Includes one 70 proof 750 ml bott...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle!
GoGo W.
Monaco Drive
CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle uploaded by GoGo W.
I decided to try this white grape I'm glad that I did. There's no need for chaser for you light weights. I gave this a 4 because ya asses should tell folks like me not to drink the whole damn bottle, don't judge me. It really did taste like water trust me😂😂. By the way I took these pictures I was feeling myself, it's the lighting for me. That light over the stove was everything.
Cecille C.
My favorite Ciroc flavor - I hope it becomes permanent. Not only is it in a gorgeous bottle, it doesn't taste overly sweet like Ciroc mango or peach. The white grape taste is prominent and this smells like gummies. A total win in all departments. Can't wait to buy more of this!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,821 reviews
This has got to be some of the best vodka! I love the taste and flavors that they have!! This is cute packaging and the price is not too bad. I would definitely recommend it. #happyhour
Brandi A.
Miramar, FL
CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Brandi A.
CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Brandi A.
I mixed apple cider and Ciroc white grape. Poured in ice cube tray. Waited until frozen. Placed Ciroc apple cider cubes in blender. Wala! The Perfect Cocktail 🍹 😊
Nicole W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I found this flavor way to late in the season! This is definitely one of my favorites I wish it wasn’t a limited edition. Not too sweet just enough grape flavor.
Sara S.
Edmonton, AB
I usually really enjoy circo products but I did not like this flavor. tried as a shot and tried to make a martini with it and still did not enjoy it. tasted too sweet...and the flavor was a miss.
Danielle M.
CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Danielle M.
Amazing, such a refreshing taste and not like any other vodka Iv tried! I do think Ciroc is a bit on the pricy side but the flavour choices and quality make up for that!
Tyra B.
CÎROC Limited Edition White Grape Vodka - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Tyra B.
This limited edition ciroc is so good! It's very strong, but it has a smooth taste whether you're drinking it straight, with ice, or otherwise. Lately, I've been having it with Limonade and it tastes like a perfect summer afternoon. The bottle is gorgeous as well!
nyah M.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZE!?!!!! recomend so much tastes amazing cannot get enough of this drink

Looking for your answer?