Ciroc French Vanilla Vodka

by Ciroc

Vodka, French Vanilla; Made with vodka infused with French vanilla and other natural flavors. Imported. From fine French grapes. 5 times distilled. This vodka is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of French vanilla and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Go against the grain. www.ciroc.com. Celebrate life responsibly. www.DrinkiQ.com. Please recycle. Imported spirit drink. 35% alc/vol (70 proof). Product of France.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciroc French Vanilla Vodka!
Reynoldsburg, OH
I mix this with rootbeer or cream soda and OMG! its the best thing ive ever put in my mouth . its a little pricey but a little goes a long way!
gretna, LA
Ciroc make some really good quality vodkas. My favorite way of drinking this vanilla vodka is mixed with cranberry juice and a splash of club soda
Lodi, OH
I pretty much love anything vanilla falovored and that includes my vodka good job Diddy on this top notch vodka. Definitely will be trying again.
Odessa, FL
My go to liquer I mix this with coke and it taste like a Vanilla Coke it is dangerously amazing. It’s even good on the rocks so smooth and sweet.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite flavored vodkas when I want to treat myself. Pairs amazingly with Diet Coke. Vanilla vodka Diet Coke is my go to drink.
Jersey City
Decent when mixed with mixers, but do not prefer it by itself.  Different flavor but worth trying to see if others would enjoy.
Indianapolis , IN
This tastes absolutely delicious. It almost tastes like a coffee creamer in a way. Nice warm notes and the sweetness isn’t overpowering.
Saint Albans, NY
Love this stuff! It’s smooth and is great for shots. But my favorite way to drink this is with lemonade. It with change your life.
Guys!! Mix this with rootbeer and be prepared to have your mind blown. Its so smooth and tastes like vanilla but its not over powering.
San Jose, CA
1,110 reviews
I mean I can’t say anything bad. Goes above and beyond what I expected. Can’t express how in love I am. Will definitely be recommending

Looking for your answer?