Ciroc French Vanilla Vodka

by Ciroc

Vodka, French Vanilla; Made with vodka infused with French vanilla and other natural flavors. Imported. From fine French grapes. 5 times distilled. This vodka is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of French vanilla and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Go against the grain. www.ciroc.com. Celebrate life responsibly. www.DrinkiQ.com. Please recycle. Imported spirit drink. 35% alc/vol (70 proof). Product of France.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciroc French Vanilla Vodka!
Newport News, VA
I really liked this flavor of ciroc but I couldn't fully taste the french vanilla which I really wanted to. It's the same price as the other cirocs which isnt the cheapest tbutnalso not the most expensive so its definitely a go to. Its mixes well and is also good on it's own. Definitely would buy again!
Spencerport, NY
I'll say that Ciroc is by far the best vodka I have EVER had. Yes it's pricey but you get what you pay for. The BEST drink I've had is mixing this with orange soda. It tastes exactly like a creamsicle ice cream bar and is probably the smoothest mixed drink I've had. Amazing.
Davenport , IA
Omg!!! French Vanilla Ciroc is sooo fire!!! You can drink it straight, it's smooth and flavorful! You can mix French Vanilla Ciroc with anything too it's the perfect amount of vanilla flavor. We mixed French vanilla Ciroc with A&W Cream soda and every single person loved it!
Had it in a margarita once. Pretty good no complaints. I don't really like vodka but it's not bad. Wouldn't take shots of it but it's not bad when mixed in with another drink. I prefer brown liquor so I can't say if I'll buy it or try it again. But not bad for what it was.
14770 18th Ave
Delicious! I underestimated the flavor & ended up liking it very much. With that being said I liked it a little too much & killed the bottle by myself, not gonna mention the outcome cuz man was I really in over my head that night & morning 😂 but great buy that's for sure
Lancaster, CA
Love this flavor !! Too bad I couldn’t find another bottle near me more than the one time I tasted it! I mixed it with cactus cooler and it tasted just like a 50/50 bAr   <3 love it! And I definitely recommend it! I also enjoyed it because it was really smooth !
The product does go down very smoothly. The taste is unbelievable! It's not like other vodkas I've had. It is a little bit pricy, but tottaly worth the money. And tottaly worth the hype. It definitely met my expectations. And I would highly recommend this to others.
I do not care fir this flavor AT ALL. It is very hard to mix with anything other than coffee or ice cream. However, if you are a cream soda lover mix it with gingerale. It's not bad but takes serious getting used to. Smooth going down very strong vanilla taste.
Clifton, VA
A good flavor of ciroc. I’m not sure if this flavor is for everyone; or quite mixes with everything, but used in the correct manner it’s a great drink. I love to use this for shots on the holidays, or just to mix with a thicker drink. Definitely good to try!
Charlotte
Y U M ... Great flavor. Very bold in the vanilla but not too bold. I have used this vodka in several cocktails. I would suggest making an espresso martini with this or some type of spiked latte. I would recommend to give it a try!! Why not? Y U M !!!!

Looking for your answer?