Ciroc Amaretto Vodka  uploaded by Sherece B.Ciroc Amaretto Vodka  uploaded by Danhaelle S.Ciroc Amaretto Vodka  uploaded by Berenice C.

BY CIROC #56 in Vodka

CIROC Amaretto is the fourth flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. CIROC Amaretto offers a rich, cherry-almond flavor with a touch of vanilla and a silky smooth finish. The spirit has been masterfully infused with amaretto flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The unique mixability of CIROC Amaretto allows for a broad range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with cola, pineapple juice or in a classic sour. see more...

Ashley 👑.
Simpsonville, SC
I LOVE ciroc. Tastes good, the bottles are beautiful, but their amaretto vodka was repulsive. Our local store had a great price on a huge bottle, so we figured why not!? Well, we understood the great price as soon as we tasted it. We're not ones to waste liquor, we'll finish a bottle and never buy it again, but this stuff we had to CHOKE down. I will buy ciroc products when we splurge, but never again with the amaretto.
Cebrina S.
I hate that they discontinue the Amaretto flavor because it was one of my favorites I could drink this just straight or On the Rocks I didn't need to mix it with anything I also used it in a couple of recipes while I was cooking and it really really showed up on the different sauces that I made with it I hope that they bring it back one day soon
Shannon M.
Lake Park
I really like the real clean, ripe whole peach taste. I though the ciroc peach had the perfect balance of vodka and fruit that complemented each other very well. I have tasted a lot of fruit flavored vodkas from different brands, I highly recommend Ciroc Peach, it has to be a close second if not a favorite with the Ciroc Amaretto.
Rasa D.
I first tasted this when I was living in Canada and I fell in love it was expensive in Canada liquor is expensive period there it was delicious reminds me of vanilla flavor. I prefer it over other brands because of the unique vanilla taste bought it again when my bottle had finished and would but it again and again.
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
I love ciroc vodka; So when I saw they did an ameretto infused one I had to pick up a bottle!

The first thing you notice is the smell, if you ever have battenburg cake that is what it smells like, very nice and not too spirit smelling which is what I like about ciroc

The first thing you would mix this drink with obviously is coca cola as amarreto and coke is a standard tipple, goes down very well and is very smooth even straight it doesn't rip your throat out going down, if you love vodka you have to give this one a shot for sure!
Eravia E.
This is one of my favorite Ciroc flavors. I love to mix it with Simply Lemonade. This is a quick way to make an Amaretto Sour drink. It’s so smooth and it doesn’t taste like your drinking alcohol. Hands down best drink for when your having a summer bbq ! Ciroc Amaretto Vodka
Desiree L.
I LOVE THIS DRINK!!!!!! I Am A Amaretto Drinker .... It’s My Favorite So Anything With Amaretto I’m A Fan Of !!! Definitely Get This If You Love Amaretto, The Combination With Ciroc Is Amazing & The Price Range Is About $30-35 So I Would Say That’s About Average !!!
Teeta G.
I love amaretto flavoured spirits so I tried the Ciroc amaretto vodka. It was decent but not the best I've tried. I've only bought it once and haven't tried since then. The cocktails I made with it were ok but I think it's priced a little too high.
Renee T.
This is my least favorite ciroc flavor. It was too sweet and it didnt taste like an amaretto sour to me i was quite disappointed when i tasted. Ciroc is always affordable so not upset about that definitely worth the money but this flavor i wouldnt recommend
Jatnna G.
Passaic , NJ
Ran into a liquor store once not sure of what to chose and noticed the miniature version of this ciroc and like all the other ones i  expected it to taste similar or just as fruity . I had forgotten the taste of sour amaretto and WOWWW did this give me quite the reminder
I️ actually never got a chance to purchase the big bottle because one of the liquor store owners told me they had discontinued this flavor
hmm i wish i would’ve got a bottle before they discontinued them