Ciroc Amaretto Vodka  uploaded by Berenice C.Ciroc Amaretto Vodka  uploaded by Danhaelle S.Ciroc Amaretto Vodka  uploaded by Sherece B.

BY CIROC #69 in Vodka

CIROC Amaretto is the fourth flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. CIROC Amaretto offers a rich, cherry-almond flavor with a touch of vanilla and a silky smooth finish. The spirit has been masterfully infused with amaretto flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The unique mixability of CIROC Amaretto allows for a broad range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with cola, pineapple juice or in a classic sour. see more...

Ashley 👑.
Simpsonville, SC
I LOVE ciroc. Tastes good, the bottles are beautiful, but their amaretto vodka was repulsive. Our local store had a great price on a huge bottle, so we figured why not!? Well, we understood the great price as soon as we tasted it. We're not ones to waste liquor, we'll finish a bottle and never buy it again, but this stuff we had to CHOKE down. I will buy ciroc products when we splurge, but never again with the amaretto.
Rasa D.
I first tasted this when I was living in Canada and I fell in love it was expensive in Canada liquor is expensive period there it was delicious reminds me of vanilla flavor. I prefer it over other brands because of the unique vanilla taste bought it again when my bottle had finished and would but it again and again.
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
I love ciroc vodka; So when I saw they did an ameretto infused one I had to pick up a bottle!

The first thing you notice is the smell, if you ever have battenburg cake that is what it smells like, very nice and not too spirit smelling which is what I like about ciroc

The first thing you would mix this drink with obviously is coca cola as amarreto and coke is a standard tipple, goes down very well and is very smooth even straight it doesn't rip your throat out going down, if you love vodka you have to give this one a shot for sure!
Bree S.
Lithonia
This vodka to me is absolutely fab by it self. It needs no company. Smooth enough for a once in a life time girl like me. Yet temping and alluring to man on its 1st try. Great pricing and good size bottle at affordable pricing. I would absolutely recommend anyone to give it a try.
Kendall F.
Great quality, available at any liquor store (PUBLIX Liquors my preference), reasonable price, and mixes well with juices and carbonated beverages! Ciroc is everyday cocktail satisfaction. I recommend to all my friends. 100% overall satisfied with this product.
valencia l.
Las Vegas , NV
This is AMAZING!!! I love this flavor of Ciroc! If you like a mixed shot, try this with rockstar energy drink and it glows!! This flavor is so smooth I don’t think they could have perfected it anymore than it already is! Always a go to for me and my friends
Jasmine T.
Lawrenceville
I think that Ciroc came about when I turned 21 so it was the first alcoholic beverage I ever bought. I am 28 now & have bought just about every flavor there is. I enjoyed all of them. I don’t really like coconut but I even drank that one, I think that says a lot.
Roxana P.
Katy, TX
The flavor isn’t what I thought would be. Personally ciroc isn’t too strong. It really depends on how you use it and or what you are use to drinking. It has great packaging it’s a glass bottle. This is usually my go to brand when going to the liquor store.
Dana S.
Chicago
Not thw best kind of the drink series, this kinda spicy and it has a bad after taste i would not buy this one again. And i wouldnt recommened it to anyone,it needs to be improved by alot for me to buy it again. First and last time i drink this one.
Stephanie C.
Tallahassee, FL
Perfect for a stronger version of an Amaretto Sour. Ciroc Amaretto is one of the newer flavors and it does not disappoint. I really like this new flavor and how is not just a limited time, this also taste great mixed with other flavors of Ciroc as well.