Cirepil Blue Wax Refill

by Cirepil

This 800 grams refill bag of Cirepil blue wax beads can be used to fill any heating container. Cirepil revolutionizes waxing with a special polymer that shrink wraps hair for ease of removal, particularly on difficult hair growths. Similar to Cirepil ease in use for larger areas of the body through smooth application and low temperature, but applied without a cellophane or non woven strip, Cirepil blue enhances the speed and cost effective value of wax procedures. It's also a disposable, low temperature wax designed with soothing jojoba oil for the comfort and pleasure of the client. This wax compliments Cirepil ease and to fill all your waxing needs year round, whether in winter or in summer. Do not filter and reuse. This wax should be applied with disposable wooden applicators. Clean up is simple with any wax pot cleaner or similar solvent. Directions: 1. Pour beads into a professional wax heater. Within 20 to 30 minutes, wax should be warm and creamy. 2. Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be close to body temperature. 3. Prepare the area to be waxed with Cirepil blue lotion. Massage one drop of Cirepil pre depilatory oil into the area of skin to be waxed. Blot with tissue to remove excess oil from skin. 4. Using a wooden disposable spatula, take a quarter sized amount of wax, smooth the underside of the spatula against the tin, turn spatula evenly for several rotations to lesson dripping. 5. Deposit wax onto skin using edge of spatula and spread. Apply pressure in the direction of the hair growth. The narrow section of wax should be applied thinly and evenly with an edge around the perimeter for easy wax removal. 6. Lift the ridge and remove the wax parallel and close to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Be sure to allow time to let wax set before removal. Body and room temperature may slow the process. 7. Apply perron rigot after wax gel and/or moisturizing lotion for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.

Is this wax a little less painful then others, I know it won’t be completely painless?
Cirepil Blue Wax Refill has anyone tried this new trend of wax beads? How do you like it compared to regular wax?
Start your review of Cirepil Blue Wax Refill!
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Cirepil Blue Wax Refill uploaded by Anthony I.
Great all purpose wax. I also use the Cerepil burner as well and these 2 go hand in hand. I always prep my chest and private area with a pre oil, also made by the same company. This kind of wax is extremely easy to use and not as painful as the traditional wax. I seldomly ever get any redness too. Highly recommended product and whole line.
Tayla D.
dallas
when i wax i only use these particular wax beads. it’s for sensitive skin so it’s perfect for the bikini area. the beads melt down at a normal paste, takes a while for the hair to grow back, and it’s usually thin. also no strips needed just a few wooden sticks to apply!
Jason S.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been the best hard wax that I have used. It sets quickly and I do not experience it breaking often. Really great for intimate waxing on men! This is my go to after trying different formulas. It’s even better than the Homme version. The only downfall with it is that it gets stringy when you take it from the pot to apply to body. Even after swirling it non-stop around the application stick.
Kaitlyn P.
N Hollywood, CA
This is great product for waxing anyone with sensitive skin. It doesn’t lift the skin and is very easy to work with. Also great for Brazilian waxes!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
As an esthetician, this is the only wax I use and trust. It’s a strip-less wax that is good for even very sensitive skin. But what sets this wax apart is how it grabs every hair. I rarely have to do much clean up with tweezers after using this wax. The trick is to not let it get to a completely liquid state— that is too hot! You want it to be a thick consistency but thin enough to be able to stir the wax. This is the best wax out there, hands down!
Yvonne H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best beads for waxing hard wax. I have two daughters and the three of us constantly are waxing eyebrows, Armpits, bikini area. This wax works the best and I have tried so many. You must try this works it's the best.
ariana G.
Roseville , CA
I like that you can add as much or as little as you want to. It makes it easier to use and my clients always say that this wax is painless.
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
These blue  Cirepil Blue Wax Refill beads are amazing.  They melt into a nice consistency and the wax doesn't get too hot.  It is easily peeled off the skin, and I like to twist up one edge for easy grabbing to pull off.  You can use this all over your body, wherever you want unwanted hair gone.
Alexandra B.
Glencoe, IL
This product was so much better than what I used to use before! I ran out of the wax that came with my pot and decided to get this as a replacement. I would say it’s very flexible which is nice as I’ve never had it break. My one complaint is if you have tiny super thin parts they can stick to your skin, but I’m always able to get it off with oil.
Monet B.
Monrovia, CA
I’ve been waxing myself and others for about 5 years now and this has always been my go to wax. It’s very effective. What I love about it is that normally with any wax you have to apply it multiple times because of the different ways our hairs grow in. With cirepil, armpits for example, they grow crazy sometimes.. you can just apply one or 2 strips up OR down the armpits. Because this wax adheres to the hairs no matter which direction they grow in. (I know this because I was trained using this product.) anyways 5 years later and I still love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
il y a 5 ans
Alexandra B. il y a un an
I personally have never used a pot of wax in my warmer as I’m nervous it won’t fit, but the formula is typically the exact same and beads melt faster, though if I’m being blunt, I don’t think there is a difference with pain.